mobydoux

[FIXED] - Stuck on debug plain - reset requests

If you have already helped then thank you if not then please don't I have now find myself back on the beach woohoo

I have two iD's that I need unstuck from debug, I didn't know any better and bought a second key from BiStudio for $20, now that one is stuck in debug also!

Username - Chimichanga

UID 1 - 23781638

Username - JerkFace

UID 2 - 36123014

I have opened tickets for both of these but have gotten no response.

Edited by chaveezy

Hello I'm stuck ! Please reset my Profile

Name: DOLPHIN

ID: 74016134

I was on the DE 287 but it doesn't work.

1.) Situation: I'm on the beach / The clock is white, I can't move, can't restart.

2.) If I create a new profile it stucks on all servers (including DE 287) in the same way.

3.) I can't type but I see and hear other players.

4.) I've reinstalled everything (arma2, arma co, six updater and dayz)

Please reset my profile.

Thanks guys

Sebastian

Hi, this will be the topic in which requests for release or reset will be regrouped.

Give your nickname (ingame) and your unique ID.

You can find your ID in game with "Player profil > Edit"

Original thread about this bug : http://dayzmod.com/f...ted-please-wait

EDIT : a solution has been found :

snapback.pngAltheone, on 26 August 2012 - 03:57 PM, said:

GUys listen up!! great news, go into game, find a server called DE 287 (with a space between) be inside the server for like some minutes or w/e, then disconnect from it, then go play on your favorite server etc.

This fixed my debug issue, im no longer stuck in debug land /setup complete bug! awesome!!

Solution provided by player Legi0n

Dude thank you so much, It worked! I'M FINALLY OUT OF THE MOTHER FUCKING DEBUG PLAINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Player Name: Black Russian

Player ID: 46425798

Hello Admin, I went to Server DE 287 and sat there for a while and nothing happened. The problem is still not fixed, as my character is still stuck on debug land. Please reset my character, thanks a lot in advance.

Name: Bankster

ID: 15821190

DE 287 didn't help.

Problem solved.

Edited by Bankster

I couldn't find DE 287

but Leemo 27903430

I died whilst in debug and i'm still there... :( I'd love rescuing :)

edit: Ignore it... I seem to be back on track and I've moved on with my life now...

Edited by chutoo

was tooling around in my PBX and hit "p", Battleye kick for script restriction... now treading water at 194138, 5450 meters off the coast. I've been hopping servers for hours trying to get spawned on the beach. TIA

EDIT: nevermind I SWAM the whole way back!

Edited by orphanstephen

Please, reset my acc!

zaryuta (38804102)

Edited by Sculptor

hacker teleported me outside of the map in to the sea.

name : ville

id : 46908870

Spawned at debug plains. Waited for a min or so and tried log on to another server both with same versions as me, but spawned at beach with only ghillie on suit and nothing else. Not even bag. Will a restart help?

edit: Found my corpse, it`s alright:P

Edited by pWncake

Name: Comrade Putin

ID: 43632454

Stuck: Inside a house in Chernogorsk, glitched inside the walls and can't get out.

I know it's unlikely that this next part of the request will be granted, but yesterday I was kill commanded twice by two different hackers, then, after I gathered some good loot, I found a random "party bus" full of people, I rode with them for a short while, lagged out, and died because the game ejected me when I lagged, so I would like at least some semblance of my gear back if it's not any trouble at all. I will post all of the gear I had and you can decide how much (if any at all) to give back to me.

Rangefinders, Night Vision Goggles, DMR (4 mags) Revolver (5 mags) 2 bandages in secondary, 2 in backpack (ALICE backpack), map, gps, hatchet, matches, knife, compass, watch, toolbox, one frag grenade in primary slot.

Backpack: 2 water bottles 3 cooked meat 1 smoke grenade (red) 2 morphine 2 painkillers 1 blood bag 1 epi-pen.

Thanks in advance for moving me out of the house.

DE 287 didn't help.

Hackers ported me outside the map into the ocean. Please reset my position.

name : 4TheFusion

id : 75866886

Thank you.

*EDIT*

IT WORKS !!!! i have my character back... nice °°° °THANKS !!!

Edited by Taz1981