mobydoux

[FIXED] - Stuck on debug plain - reset requests

Hi, this will be the topic in which requests for release or reset will be regrouped.

Give your nickname (ingame) and your unique ID.

You can find your ID in game with "Player profil > Edit"

Original thread about this bug : http://dayzmod.com/f...ted-please-wait

EDIT : a solution has been found :

snapback.pngAltheone, on 26 August 2012 - 03:57 PM, said:

GUys listen up!! great news, go into game, find a server called DE 287 (with a space between) be inside the server for like some minutes or w/e, then disconnect from it, then go play on your favorite server etc.

This fixed my debug issue, im no longer stuck in debug land /setup complete bug! awesome!!

Solution provided by player Legi0n

Edited by mobydoux
  • Like 7

Doesn't joining a different server respawn you?

Stuck in Debug Plains.

Player Name; Sir Robert

Player ID; 72439302

Might sound like a newb (which i am), how do i figure out my ID:NO? would appreciate some help with this :)

Peace love 'n' happy hunting - Pajala

Might sound like a newb (which i am), how do i figure out my ID:NO? would appreciate some help with this :)

Peace love 'n' happy hunting - Pajala

Read the first post :)

GUys listen up!! great news, go into game, find a server called DE 287 (with a space between) be inside the server for like some minutes or w/e, then disconnect from it, then go play on your favorite server etc.

This fixed my debug issue, im no longer stuck in debug land /setup complete bug! awesome!!

• Like 2

No longer need reset

Edited by Oalarydy

I was going to post my id and stuff, then I noticed Altheone's post. Seeing as I had tried out every single thing I could think of, and was desperate to start playing DayZ again as quickly as possible, I gave it a go. DayZ Commander says it's official (connected to the hive), and when I joined, the setup screen went away in a matter of seconds, and I had spawned! =D IT REALLY WORKS!!!

FIND THE SERVER CALLED 'DE 287' AND JUST JOIN IT. IT FIXED IT FOR ME!!! =D

I was going to post my id and stuff, then I noticed Altheone's post. Seeing as I had tried out every single thing I could think of, and was desperate to start playing DayZ again as quickly as possible, I gave it a go. DayZ Commander says it's official (connected to the hive), and when I joined, the setup screen went away in a matter of seconds, and I had spawned! =D IT REALLY WORKS!!!

FIND THE SERVER CALLED 'DE 287' AND JUST JOIN IT. IT FIXED IT FOR ME!!! =D

CONFIRMING THIS!!!!

• Like 1

Worked for me. Thanks a lot !

I got stuck in debug plains some how. i was running the latest updates of dayz and beta.

i have tried to rollback both dayz and beta also but no luck there. basically the only thing i havent tested is to re install arma. don't know what it can be, but it did work when i join a private hive server.

Player id: 282305AX

Player name: [RWR]Paxz

"EDIT" ALL THE CREDITS GO TO PLAYER "legi0n" he was the one that fixed all this, not me! I just found it out because of him! so remember his name "legi0n"