Kleaklejok

Who here has killed Sacriel and his team here other than me?

I'm calling BS. Like the poster above said you have to be damn quick to take out 7 players with a sniper unless they were standing right next to each other. If you've ever watched any of those videos you know they are always at least 50m away from each other.

No, I was watching his live stream while I was playing, I was ingame near starry, and he also was ingame near starry, but I didn't know we were on same server, until we both heard gunshots At the same exact time from same weapon, when that happened, I shut off live stream, and focused Rly hard with AS50, and MK48 and waited for em, and then I actually killed em all, I think there was 6 or 7 of em, it was REALLLLLLYYYY HARD!

It's not very often we run around as a 7-man squad. We are usually 3-5 in size. We have only every been wiped out completely once and I posted the videos of it on my channel (see "Kabanino Squad Shootout" on YouTube).

Sorry to piss on your chips, but the guys you wiped out wasn't us. A lot of people play using our YouTube names and we never use our YouTube names.

My squad have killed Oshi and dasquirrelnuts on DE 46 before, I personally had only been involved in oshi's kill at stary warehouse but was a fresh spawn in electro when they killed dasquirrelnuts in nwaf tree line behind barracks, I am not bragging but killing such good people is such an achievement - respect to his squad for not alt f4 when knocked our as well

I don't believe I've ever played on DE46. I've certainly not been on a public DE server for nearly 3 months.

Squirrel

youtube.com/DaSquirrelsNuts

• Like 4

I knew this was total bullshit when I first read it. Thanks Squirrel for clearing everything up, and confirming my thought.

People here are bragging Sacriel's squad up in the fucking clouds.

They are good, but not as good as you are trying to make them.

They have been cleaned out multiple times aswell.

Most likely more than they have cleaned out other squad's.

@OP

You have no bragging right's for this one.

1. Your story has to many holes in it

2. You have been caught lieing three times while trying to defend yourself

3. Anyone who killed them, wouldn't brag about it. As to kill them, you would need to know what server they are actually on. And seeing as they cover it up, and use fake names ingame, even on their real server. You didn't kill them, and if you did, you would never know.

And people should stop praising them as god's, because if you are anywhere half decent.

You can clearly see how many mistakes they do, and they even admit that themself's.

No offense to you and your squad DaSquirrelsNuts, I personally have very high hopes for you and your squad.

And I know you are sooner or later gonna be used as icon as to how Dayz is 'ment to be played'.

But there are still gaps in your defence's.

May I say, getting wiped out up at the NWAF in the factory building?

Not counting chips here, but I'm aware of who wiped you out, but in respect of the community they are from, I will refrain from mentioning them. As some of them play on your 'main' private hive..

*Offtopic We need more squad on squad vids from your group DaSquirrelsNuts

Anyhow, that was my 2cent's on the case.

-Zan

I don't know what a Sacriel is - do I need to return all my beans to society?