thetraveler12

you sir, are an ahole

I am currently on the coast near balota helping new spawners with zed / bandit control. I would track his ass down but I only play on servers without any of that nametag / 3rd person cheatery, so wouldn't know if whoever was in my scope was him or not. Still, tell me which server and approximate location you were killed and I may go a-huntin'.

maybe he was thirsty.

the bottom line is, you may not have had anything in that particular moment, but every player in proximity is another person taking potential loot, and most certainly a potential threat.

Also, if you were under the impression that ANY place on the coast was safe.... well... LOL

I do it because I'm an asshole.

If I'm on the coast I'm usually looking to give gear to a friend.

If you aren't my friend, I hunt you down and kill you like a raging psychopath because this mod is most fun when ruining someone elses fucking day.

To OP: I must have been on the same server as you because I died in the exact same way. Minty fresh spawn, big alpha male guy (real confident with his gaming skills) on coast starts attacking with akm /ak-74 I did the zig zag, and try to dodge wft is this guy really going to hunt me down into the bushes when it's obvious I don't have have my flashlight armed,,,,,yes he is, what a looser.

Wish there was a you have been killed by "...." at the end of your death.

This video may make you feel better made me laugh anyway

My friend and I have been debating server hoping and sniping losers who camp on yellow/blue buildings in cherno as a anti sniper duo lol.

To the Op, as others have said, it comes down to how bad a player is. Personally, my friend and I don't shoot at unarmed players unless they are 100% running back to their body and we know they will try to look for us, or a hatchet player runs at us when we tell him to stop. I have camo and an SVD camo and my hiding spot is pretty hard to find unless you are running straight at me or have thermal. The only time I was found was by a hacker who I honestly think was just trying to mess with me because he never hit me once. Then my friend came running over and saw him, shot him 2 times in the head, the guy just stood there and ran straight at my friend so he aborted, lol. The guy shot at my friend but it seems he purposely missed. I guess even hackers are getting bored.

• Like 1

Welcome to DayZ, the full open PvP zombie simulator.

Now you see why sandbox titles are for assholes, and why the only good ones are singleplayer.

Made me laugh too, what a fat headed tit. In all the time i've played this game I have never found one of these, either on a corpse or in a 'random camp'. Guess that means I'm not that good and I suck. I am glad.

I hope he got shot in debug.

Not only was that guy a jackass with his questionable weapons he 'found', he was 100% a scripter too, since he had that army outfit that isn't even in game.

Cheaters seem to use that one a lot, it's like a fucking 'IM CHEATING' sign.

Not only was that guy a jackass with his questionable weapons he 'found', he was 100% a scripter too, since he had that army outfit that isn't even in game.

Cheaters seem to use that one a lot, it's like a fucking 'IM CHEATING' sign.

Or he just found it together with the weapon in whatever vehicle/box like most people that have asked here on the forums about the outfit? You don't host a server, do you? I hope not.

Well yeah, when you spawn fresh you should be in grave danger on the verge of desparation. Don't take being hunted personally. He could have just found his AK at the southern airport or a corpse in town.

wtf is wrong with people who play this mod? im in so shanty town on the coast scavenging for food and other items after a fresh spawn( got sniped on the outskirts of elektro). I hear a single shot from an ak. i take off( aggroing 9 zeds in the process)into the woods. this asshole starts following me( i had an axe). i see him stop and take aim.. i start zigzagging.... then i give up.. whats the point.

who the fuck hangs around the coast with an AK shooting new spawns? Its bad enough you cant go to an AF without 100% risk of getting shot because some lamer has far too much free time on their hands to just sit in a prone position with a rifle waiting for hours on end for someone to show up. Now i have to worry about podunk costal towns as well? wtf man. I had NOTHING!!!! have fun with that axe and soda you asshole.

Perhaps this isn't the game for you. The thing that makes this game what it is is that people show their true colors when they have anominity behind a virtual persona. They play how they would play in the situation. Granted not all of us are like that but it is quite possible I needed an axe and was low on food. It was you or me err him possibly and he chose himself. If it was a sniper that would be different that's usualy just banditry. (also a valid playstyle though some dont loot you) Perhaps you should try out hello kitty adventure island as that's probably a little less dramatic and more along the lines of the gaming experience you're looking for

Edited by Corpselooter
  • Like 2

i found another one... prone at the top of a ladder in cherno. with a double barrel shotgun.. waiting for a sniper i suppose.. have fun with that revolver you have and my can of pasta. god i hate you fucking people.

Perhaps this isn't the game for you. The thing that makes this game what it is is that people show their true colors when they have anominity behind a virtual persona. They play how they would play in the situation. Granted not all of us are like that but it is quite possible I needed an axe and was low on food. It was you or me err him possibly and he chose himself. If it was a sniper that would be different that's usualy just banditry. (also a valid playstyle though some dont loot you) Perhaps you should try out hello kitty adventure island as that's probably a little less dramatic and more along the lines of the gaming experience you're looking for

Gee, thanks for that underhanded and poorly hidden insult. Its more due to the alpha state of the mod. If there was more to do there would be less banditry. And this mod REALLY needs to say how you died. Be it from zeds or another player or even being a dbag and falling off a building. stupid Z key dolphin dive.

They should remove the kill score from the in-game score bar. But for now just alt+F4 the faggots.

Gee, thanks for that underhanded and poorly hidden insult. Its more due to the alpha state of the mod. If there was more to do there would be less banditry. And this mod REALLY needs to say how you died. Be it from zeds or another player or even being a dbag and falling off a building. stupid Z key dolphin dive.

Even if you gave me the best gear for giving a guy a can of beans, I would still shoot him first. I enjoy being a non-peacefull player. No matter how many changes happen to the mod there will always be players like myself.

PS: If you think this is bad play EVE and fly into 0.0 where its almost always NBSI (Not Blue Shoot It) blue being friendly clan or Corp.

• Like 1

nah the introduction of kill descritptions is no good, im in favour of removing death messages completley, its meant to be a realistic survival game, people see death messages they instantly fear and hide or quit out, the only problem i have with removing the messages at the moment is i kinda rely on them for beating back hackers when they start mass server kills.

Basically we need them gone but to do that we need to sort another problem, listing how and where people die is just gonna make the game a hell of alot boring as players hide in grass scared to move anywhere..

Name the server and general location in the forums, will probably get the attention of others willing to do the same to them.

Name the server and general location in the forums, will probably get the attention of others willing to do the same to them.

it was some random server using six launcher.

Some people like to say they play how they would if they were actually in that situation. I believe a more accurate description is, they play how they would play if they were immune to handgun bullets and could immediately come back to life 2km away and restock with their tent after a ten minute jog. If you want to see how people would really act in that situation, give them permadeath by taking away storage and bump handgun damage up. Now THAT would be a real experiment. If a missed rifle round meant you could be floored with two or three .45 rounds to the chest and you couldn't reup back at a bandit camp, you would see how people would really react in a post-apocalyptic situation.

Hint: most of them would hide in the woods pissing themselves. Seriously, just wait for the posts in response to this one...they freak the hell out if anyone even suggests permadeath.

Edited by BazBake
  • Like 1

Some people like to say they play how they would if they were actually in that situation. I believe a more accurate description is, they play how they would play if they were immune to handgun bullets and could immediately come back to life 2km away and restock with their tent after a ten minute jog. If you want to see how people would really act in that situation, give them permadeath by taking away storage and bump handgun damage up. Now THAT would be a real experiment. If a missed rifle round meant you could be floored with two or three .45 rounds to the chest and you couldn't reup back at a bandit camp, you would see how people would really react in a post-apocalyptic situation.

Hint: most of them would hide in the woods pissing themselves. Seriously, just wait for the posts in response to this one...they freak the hell out if anyone even suggests permadeath.

Yup but they'll call you a carebear for saying bandits are assholes.