thetraveler12

you sir, are an ahole

wtf is wrong with people who play this mod? im in so shanty town on the coast scavenging for food and other items after a fresh spawn( got sniped on the outskirts of elektro). I hear a single shot from an ak. i take off( aggroing 9 zeds in the process)into the woods. this asshole starts following me( i had an axe). i see him stop and take aim.. i start zigzagging.... then i give up.. whats the point.

who the fuck hangs around the coast with an AK shooting new spawns? Its bad enough you cant go to an AF without 100% risk of getting shot because some lamer has far too much free time on their hands to just sit in a prone position with a rifle waiting for hours on end for someone to show up. Now i have to worry about podunk costal towns as well? wtf man. I had NOTHING!!!! have fun with that axe and soda you asshole.

• Like 1

On one server there were snipers taking out fresh spawns along the coast between Kamenka and Balota. I spawned 3 times on the side and each time got sniped. Once with an ax the other 2 I had nothing.

BOOOO HOOOOOO!! There'll always be the strong preying on the weak. Suck it up you whiney little bitches, crack on or crack off :)

Edited by Cronic

There isn't much end-game content yet, so people get bored and the only kick they can get it by getting a high number of murders I guess. I know that sometimes I need to do something that means killing people, but then I try holding a building like the firestation for aslong as I can.

• Like 4

You're letting the 12 year old bandits get to you?

That's not banditry that's assholery. And I have a feeling you, Cronic, are the one of those newspawn sniping faggots that ALT+F4's on sight of a seriously armed opponent.

• Like 5

There isn't much end-game content yet, so people get bored and the only kick they can get it by getting a high number of murders I guess. I know that sometimes I need to do something that means killing people, but then I try holding a building like the firestation for aslong as I can.

Now that does sound like a plan, a "last stand" kinda scenario.... instead of hiding behind the crosshairs 1000m away up a hill, i like that!

newspawn sniping faggots

This comparative is an insult to the honest, hardworking cock-chugging marksman in the world.

Now that does sound like a plan, a "last stand" kinda scenario.... instead of hiding behind the crosshairs 1000m away up a hill, i like that!

Now don't you all go take my idea haha :D !

But start out with the church it's easier to begin with ^^

Now don't you all go take my idea haha :D !

But start out with the church it's easier to begin with ^^

of course, but why start easy... when you can really turn up the heat and stake out the ATC the the NW airfield...

Fuuuuuuuuck the churches, they're a guaranteed death trap for those who dare venture anywhere near them. I can't seem to move past them/near them without someone shooting at me, even when I'm on those servers with only two other people.

That's not banditry that's assholery. And I have a feeling you, Cronic, are the one of those newspawn sniping faggots that ALT+F4's on sight of a seriously armed opponent.

His name's Cronic. His name speaks for itself, he's a douche.

Welcome to DayZ! :)

NO, welcome to the way people who don't know how to immerse themselves into games play.

NO, welcome to the way people who don't know how to immerse themselves into games play.

No. Welcome to dayz.

there isn't a whole lot to immerse yourself in. there is NO backstory so why should i even care about surviving? i play the mod because its sort of fun, at times, when im not getting night sniped by losers with far too much free time. I avoid other players if at all possible. if i hear gunshots i move in the opposite direction. sucks that i have to do that when i've made my way to the NE AF, i mean who goes there anyway?

...... Here at Day Z we don't hand out hugs and rainbows. If you want a game where people love each other and are split tails, go somewhere else.

PS: I can play this MOD however I want. I have just as much right to enjoy a MOD as you. Granted my enjoyment comes from pissing off other players :)

Nice, you belong to clan hax, not trying to hide the cheating are you?

Edited by Medic (not bandit)