Sign in to follow this  
Turkeydurpey

Remove the AS50/M107?

Oh look another n00b bf3 drifter calling for removal of 50cals. There's no OP weapons in dayz but there's plenty of self entitled underpowered players that have come into the mod and want it dumbed down to their level. Removal of thermals was first, now 50's, next it will be night vision, then sd's, m4's, ak's until were all running round with shitty maks.

No

Some players need a gun that can hit over 1000 meters away

It comes in handy to take down helis and for pvp

If you dont like it i geuss you should find a server without it

Yes please, doesn't fit with this game.

Add a lower caliber guns like the XM2010 wich looks very fucking sweet, and make it three times as rarer.

Okay, this thread is like 8 months old, and they are being removed.

There's no need to comment on this any more.

Yeah, fuck snipers. They are for faggots that don't have the skill to fight head on with someone. PERMABAN NIPERS! :D :thumbsup:

What makes a Makarov shitty?

A bad workman blames his tools.

A bad workman might blame his tools but not even a master carpenter can build a house if all he has is a half-rotted fish.

A bad workman might blame his tools but not even a master carpenter can build a house if all he has is a half-rotted fish.

That's a feckin' terrible analogy.

Aight, first off - I don't use the M107 or AS50, I prefer the DMR

But secondly, they really shouldn't be removed. Nothing is overpowered in warfare, you use what you need to use to have the advantage in a battle. You wouldn't see a soldier yelling at the enemy squad because they're using 7.62 while you're using 5.56. Snipers exist in real life, so why should they be removed from the game? Just flank around the hill and sneak up on him with a hatchet. There's thousands of servers, if you're really so soft that you can't stand that sniper in Elektro with the M107, switch to another server, don't come cry on the forums about it.

First it was the entire goddamn community tearing into eachother about a few cans and bags of food. They said they wanted realism. Well, they removed those. Thermals exist (maybe not the scope on the L85, but there's other thermals), they removed those. 50 cals exist, now they removed those. Not proud how the devs are caving in to pressure.

Edited by nnccmm

Aight, first off - I don't use the M107 or AS50, I prefer the DMR

But secondly, they really shouldn't be removed. Nothing is overpowered in warfare, you use what you need to use to have the advantage in a battle. You wouldn't see a soldier yelling at the enemy squad because they're using 7.62 while you're using 5.56. Snipers exist in real life, so why should they be removed from the game? Just flank around the hill and sneak up on him with a hatchet. There's thousands of servers, if you're really so soft that you can't stand that sniper in Elektro with the M107, switch to another server, don't come cry on the forums about it.

As much as I hate posting in this near year-old, now-irrelevant thread, .50 cals don't fit the setting of a zombie apocalypse. At least, not in such large numbers that half the players in the north have one. That's why I don't want them. A KSVK would be fine by me but there need to be more russian weapons. And I will say once again,

The .50s are being removed.

Nothing is overpowered in warfare, you use what you need to use to have the advantage in a battle.

I've always wondered why we don't see more T-90s and F-35s.

"All changes are still pending this is not a final changelog. This is your chance to bring up anything you don't like"

Excuse me for sharing my two cents.

"All changes are still pending this is not a final changelog. This is your chance to bring up anything you don't like"

Excuse me for sharing my two cents.

And excuse me for sharing my two cents...

HEBARBOO

LEVEL 5 PALLY SMITE

-9000 XP gained FOR SMITE OF A 9 YEAR OLD NECRO THREAD-

SMITE NOW LEVEL 6

OFF TO THE YARDDD

Necrothread from last august. I *thought* i recognised it. thanks, little pony.

'LoK'd

PS there's another current .50 thread around use that one.

Edited by orlok
missing words