Sign in to follow this  
Donkamints

Confirmed Scripters in logs. Who do I contact to get them banned?

Hi, I have proof in my logs for a few confirmed scripters in my server. I put a ticket in with the dayz team along with some of my logs but I doubt that will get me anywhere. I want these people globally banned. Whom should I contact to accomplish this?? Thanks.

Thank you for your response. Ill take them being banned from the Hive. Whom would I contact? I have already put trouble tickets in with the proof from the logs into the DayzDev Team. What next?

You will soon realise that the dayz staff dont care any more, in the words of one of their staff "its not worth your time at all", just ban them from your server so they will not bother you again

Normally I am the opposite of this wanting people to help the community as much as possible but with the current attitude of dayz staff its pointless making the effort to help the community

You will soon realise that the dayz staff dont care any more, in the words of one of their staff "its not worth your time at all", just ban them from your server so they will not bother you again

Normally I am the opposite of this wanting people to help the community as much as possible but with the current attitude of dayz staff its pointless making the effort to help the community

Proof of them saying that?

Look @ dayz-community-banlist & people complaining about beening banned, who are u meant to believe the victim or the admin...

So u want the dayz team, to verify every log handed to them, and compare it to any extra recorded hive data which is has problems at times keeping up with player demand...

As it stands just ban them from your server, make a post on forums. Get to know some admins + they might copy your banlist aswell, and just wait for the standalone to reduce how easy it is to script weapons...

And be happy u can play on a server u know has decent admin, versus players playing russian roulette looking for a server with active admins

edit:- forgot to mention theres a sub-forum for reporting cheaters & below is from admin hosting rules

13. You are permitted to kick or ban for ongoing severe hacking that is affecting players in a server-disruptive way.

All kick or ban actions must be reported in the forums under section

Edited by Torndeco

This is how false rumors start.