banshee

The new UK7 Meet & Greet Thread

Since the way too old backup our nice thread has gone. Now here it is back. :)

We were roaming trough the woods near the Sobors yesterday, just to find two players who acted hostile on us. We exchanged a few shots and then lost them. Finally we found them again and moved in our other forces that were near by. Sadly our sniper was comming in as well, trying to occupy a bush. Apparently that bush allready was occupied by two players who shot him. :(

Next time we'll get you. Promissed. :D

Don't have anything atm...but do any of you know the best way to get a hold of the admin of the server? Or could one of you get a hold of him/her? I'd like to suggest that the player killed message be removed. I looked on their forums, but they seem all but dead. Old posts/threads. Nothing much recent. I hate that a player that kiled someone can see who they killed, but the victim can't see who killed them! I don't know why it bothers me so much, it just does. Hehe. Cheers.

I thought I'd just leave a lil 'ol post in here by way of a bump. [KH], are people making much use of your ts3? Banshee et al, do you lot work together much? Any plans for raiding other clans/servers as a UK7 'expeditionary' group some time? (I can see that being a gameplay option).

If any one wants to meet up with me, I'll be in the middle of Chern.... I'll be the one with the Enfield... honest...

Hello all UK7 dudes and dudets ...

I play on uk7 allot with a group of m8s.

I sometimes put myself on kellys TS

But our group is most of the time on this ts (ts3.sulcorp.com)

We are a friendly group of about 10+ of mixed clans and countries

We use English as our primary language on ts.

But support is there in the form of French, German, Russian, Dutch, and Finnish Speaking group members.

If anyone wants support or to join the group we are here to help.

Although we get quite paranoid with new people :)

FAO - .:14A41:.Pvt.p4lztZ I strongly suggest you contact us :)

so that you stop bumping into our group at our camps and boats etc

If you know what I mean ;)

We are up for trades so if you feel you need something but would prefer to work alone feel free to come into TS3 and ask for a trade or maybe just ask for assistance.

Also any other Large groups who want to join forces and control areas lets get together :)

That includes KH if they like to join forces that would be cool :)

O yes and as per this link WHOS YOUR DADDY !

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/78.129.202.206:2302/top_players/

HA! Oh no, I want to keep running into you guys at your camps and boats! Fun times for me! You moved and those tents were emptied. So I guess small victory for me. :P

Dying isn't that big of a deal. If my spawn isn't shitty I'll have my shit back in no time. I just need to be more patient. I tend to rush a lot when I know others are around. Or when I get killed and want revenge so badly I become careless. Hehe.

So if it was you at the boats that killed me (or were you the other guy that killed me while trying to steal the boat)? How the fuck did I lose? I shot first. Desync? I shoot. It hit you (or whoever it was). I die. At least that's what happened on my screen. Did you shoot as soon as you seen me run up on you while you were crouched in the tree? Just curious.

If it was one of your guys that was at the tent near d.c. and shot me in the back. Tell him he's a coward. I could've killed him while he was eating and didn't. I brought a lot of shit to that tent (and the tents before it in the same spot)) to share...then to just shoot me in the back wasn't cool at all. I even left a GPS there. Meh if it wasn't your guy my bad. But if whoever it was reads this your a disrespectful cunt.

What's this score deal on game tracker? How are points calculated?

Hopefully they change the lighting situation as it is now. So that I can actually get back to playing. I can't stand the way it looks atm. We'll see.

HA! Oh no' date=' I want to keep running into you guys at your camps and boats! Fun times for me! You moved and those tents were emptied. So I guess small victory for me. :P

Dying isn't that big of a deal. If my spawn isn't shitty I'll have my shit back in no time. I just need to be more patient. I tend to rush a lot when I know others are around. Or when I get killed and want revenge so badly I become careless. Hehe.

So if it was you at the boats that killed me (or were you the other guy that killed me while trying to steal the boat)? How the fuck did I lose? I shot first. Desync? I shoot. It hit you (or whoever it was). I die. At least that's what happened on my screen. Did you shoot as soon as you seen me run up on you while you were crouched in the tree? Just curious.

If it was one of your guys that was at the tent near d.c. and shot me in the back. Tell him he's a coward. I could've killed him while he was eating and didn't. I brought a lot of shit to that tent (and the tents before it in the same spot)) to share...then to just shoot me in the back wasn't cool at all. I even left a GPS there. Meh if it wasn't your guy my bad. But if whoever it was reads this your a disrespectful cunt.

What's this score deal on game tracker? How are points calculated?

Hopefully they change the lighting situation as it is now. So that I can actually get back to playing. I can't stand the way it looks atm. We'll see.

erm you shot one guy at the boat but he wasnt alone thats how you died.

I shot you the time you tried to steal the fishing boat.

The other time our guy asked on ts anyone at bla bla tent ?

we all replied NO!

He shot you then as you died he saw you typed a message in direct but it was too late.

Calling him a cunt is a bit childish but well look at your name ffs :)

Try using direct before you access the tent ?

Might save your life.

Deal on gametracker are points for being awesome so Im top :)

Childish? Ok guy... I did type something in direct comm. I rolled up when he was eating. I typed: sup. He did nothing. I figure he didn't see it 'cause he was in a menu at time? He then moved behind me as I was typing: did you place this other tent? As soon as I was done typing I was dead.

I placed another tent where this other tent was. That we or whoever else shared previously 'cause only that spot had a tent. I'm not sure what happened to the tent before that, that I put many a supply in. Maybe a server restart or some shit I don't know, but the original tent was gone.

I'm guessing he didn't just pick that spot out of the clear blue sky. The tent he placed was on top of mine in the same exact spot. If that's just some crazy ass coincidence then yeah I guess he wouldn't have known what I had or whoever else had there previously. To me it was a dick move if he had that spot previously knowing that someone was placing shit in the tent. I mean I left a fucking GPS in there...how the fuck wouldn't you know you put a GPS in there or not?

If this is some crazy ass coincidence that it was his first time to that spot. Then I apologize for calling him a disrespectful cunt. If that was his spot before that up until that day. Then I stand by what I said. You can call me childish all day long. It was a dick move. He knows I could've fucked him up while he was eating...seriously...He also could've tried harder to communicate. I had my back to him...posed no threat what so ever...the fuck...?

My name is a bit childish. I'll give you that. It's an old ass name from back in the day playing BF2. I didn't feel like coming up with another one at the time or even now. Hehe.

M8 sorry for calling you childish I was wrong to do so.

When we placed the tent there was no other tent/tents there.

We placed the tent at least 7 days before we shot you.

Sorry we shot you after you had tried to communicate.

Please come chat with us on team speak so we can Talk man to man... so to speak :)

We did not mean to shoot a friendly and will try to fix that error.

In anyway we can.

PS. about names mine is childish aswell but i was given it 33 years ago :P while i was at school.

No worries. What's done is done. I'll move on. :P

If I get another headset or get the one I just got fixed (I disconnected a wire on accident while changing the ear pads, doh). I'll hop on there and have a chat.

Hello, UK7 regular here. Bit of a loose end though. Lone wolf, lasted 15 days now. Getting a bit bored. Just surviving is too easy. Problem is now I have lasted this long I don't want to take too many risks :P

Having said that, whoever shot at me by the deer stand at Guglovo this morning - how the hell did you miss? Yards away and there must have been 10 or more rounds that buzzed past me. Just a graze on the shoulder to show for it :D

UK7 player here, PM me if you have a mic/skype etc. I need a group! Been a loner for too long and getting bored.

Ditto, though only been on this server since recently. The loner routine is starting to bore me a bit.

Hey Slim - you called me a bandit because I was trolling the side chat? I TOOK YOUR NVGs :D :D :D :D :D :D

Heya. I normally bounce around UK7, UK9, and UK26 depending on which one has space and is up-to-date at the time. I tend to solo but would be interested in teaming up with another survivor who has the aptitude.

If you're interested then drop me a PM.

Edit: How many under 18's talk like this? :P

could you lot drop your ages in posts looking for player. I dont really want to be playing with anyone under 18

No. My age isn't your business at all.

It's very quiet in here latley. Are you guys all playing elsewhere?