Sign in to follow this  
Hortonseuss

HACKERS THAT NEVER STOP?

So i am really curious to find out what the hell is going on. For the last couple of days the server me and my group like to call home has been hit over and over and over again by hackers. What the fuck is BE doing? Pretty much everyone that plays this mod loves it. We can deal with all the glitches and bugs and random bullshit with the tents and cars etc. Pretty sure most if not all would even be able to deal with them all the way up until stand alone in my opinion. What I don't see any of us doing is wanted to play a game that seems to be doing nothing about the hacking. Am i wrong? Yeah Rocket and his team are having one hell of a time trying to get this game into motion and to get it at an amazing playable hack free state is what everyone wants. Not one person that plays this game can tell me that the don't mind getting shot in the face or even dancing in the middle of a gun fight or my favorite having some one appear next to you eating a full clip if M249/M240/AS50/M107 etc. Not one person can tell me that it is even remotely sane that we the people who play this mod whether it is in alpha/beta/zeta/foxtrot bullshit. I doubt anyone cares that the game was only meant to be a mod and that what ever is happening is happening because it takes time to fix things in a game. Really in my opinion i think people who want to play this game or even those who play this game everyday want only one thing. FOR THE FUCKING GAME TO WORK THE WAY IT SHOULD! We as players in any form of the game should not have to deal with this shit. BE gets updates and it banns people who have done nothing but try to survive and play the game they want. BE goes nuts and kicks Tons of people and even banns most but the next day everyone is trying to log on and get some fun out of the game. Loot is one thing...it is always there and comes and goes. Dying is apart of the game. Surviving is a part of the game. GETTING MY FUCKING FACE RIPPED OF BY SOME ASSHOLE I CANT SEE BUT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME IS BULLSHIT! Get the fuck off the high horse and stop worrying about everything else in the damn game and worry about what the fuck your players of the mod are bitching about the most! HACKERS ARE FUCKING UP YOUR GAME MAN! you can read the forums all day long an see how much bullshit is going on. Server admins get it the worst to. I do not nor do I ever plan on rening or paying for a server for this game. The admins on the servers me and my group plays on will even tell you that there is no way for them to TRACK, RECORD or even BAN hackers if they cant see who the hell the dude/chick is. How about you give us some more power. NOT ALL OF IT, JUST ENOUGH FOR THEM TO TRY AND HANDLE SOME OF THE FUCKING ISSUES ON THE SERVERS THEY PAY FOR! The least you could do is try and give a fuck about the people who are still buying arma CO just to group up with Friends and tear shit up. Yeah this is a rage in a way but more or less a confused player trying to get some info on the issues at hand. Instead of posting what your gonna do how about you just fucking do it and say here is a patch guys DL it and have fun. Not ok this is what we are fixing but really aren't fixing. The last patch was suppose to fix a whole bunch of shit, but really all you did was tell us to shove our thumbs up our asses as you try to figure shit out. Don't release shit till you are certain it works. Stop telling us one thing and then letting us find out in game that its all a lie. THIS IS HOW YOU LOSE PLAYERS! THIS IS HOW PEOPLE STOP GIVING A DAM AND MOVE ON! As for anyone that does read this please by all means trash talk me or call em a bitch or tell em to stop crying etc. When it comes down to it even you wouldn't mind being able to play your game and have fun without having to worry about some fool who is using some else's scripting tool. TO THE TRUE HACKERS! You know the ones who come up with the shit. All your doing is making it harder for them to make the game. You really don't help and the little fun you get out of it just to get your rocks off really is it not worth it either. Why don't you use your skills and try to help the dev team out and let them know what ways you can hack in cars or guns etc. Maybe then we can play a game that can take skill for some to play. I enjoy this game. What i don't enjoy is the one thing everyone is bitching about only to have it seem like we are being ignored. This is just my slice of bitching. READ THE FORUMS! Alot of players are going else where just cause you cant seem to get this shit together. It's getting worse, not better.

• Like 1

I made it through an eighth of this MEGAPARAGRAPH OF DOOM and all I can say is well-moderated private hives will do the trick for your group. I havebeen playing for more than a week at this server and it is hacker-free. Password protected.

Go to rinaun.com and visit the forums to get started. See you in-game! I can't promise you I'll be friendly though.

• Like 1

If TLDR, just read the CAPS LOCKED parts to get the overview : it's basically "damned fucked bullshit hackerz assholes" again.

Edited by Thadeum
  • Like 1

Personally, I think the best thing that could happen to the game is that people start leaving in droves. As it stands, the devs have a pretty sure thing on their hands and it will be easy to take for granted. If the amount ofdaily players were to drop to 20k or so, that would definitely keep them from getting complacent...