Sign in to follow this  
DannyFilming

Yet another zombie survival game. Except this one looks AWESOME!!!

Realistically I'm not going to buy a WiiU just for this but I would LOVE to try it out. This looks really good!

Edited by DannyFilming
  • Like 11

I watched the whole E3 presentation live on gametrailers.com. It looks indeed like an awesome experience but it can´t be compared with dayz. It is more a singleplayer game with many limitations by leveldesign and the multiplayer part is not the game focus. If i have the money, i´ll buy it though.

so long Rudson.

this does look good. the first one was pretty cool, had it for the com 64. it was pretty ahead of its time actually.

and easy :blush:

the game won´t be easy, once you get bitten the game is over. it is like dayz you start a new charakter at the beginning! And if you meet your older "self" and kill it, you can take the gear you lost.

Looks awesome... and the integration with the Wii U controller.. just, outstanding.

This and state of decay it's turning WarZ in a shit bath very quickly...

Looks awesome... and the integration with the Wii U controller.. just, outstanding.

This and state of decay it's turning WarZ in a shit bath very quickly...

Notice how real games like this and state of decay actually have gameplay footage while warz has promises and a website.

Looks really good.

Using the controller for a backpack/picking locks is a great idea

damn looks pretty sick! might have to try it out if i have the cash when it comes around :)

yeah looks like a lovely game for a console

If only it would come for ps3 or pc :(

• Like 1

No MP coop = sucks - aren't zombie games meant to have other people in them to play with? DEvs need to realise that MP coop is what people want.

yes i think they captured some very cool atmosphere and gameplay there.

liked the lighting especially.

No MP coop = sucks - aren't zombie games meant to have other people in them to play with? DEvs need to realise that MP coop is what people want.

I agree, but what you're forgetting is that this is a console game which means that it'll usually be played in the living room, or TV-room so you can always have a few friends around playing one survivor session each, etc. While coop would've been good I don't think that it'll be a big miss, though. :)