Capercaillie

Factory Massacre

I was playing around with my friend Tubi, we spotted a poor swimming survivor, and some more survivors later at the Komarovo industrial area

Check out what happened.

Note: the video is just quickly compiled together with movie maker, so no fancy effects.

The person speaking is tubi, my mic was not recorded.

Recorded the video over a month ago

Edited by Capercaillie

What's this? Finnish people and no alcohol?

Blasphemy.

Issue was then solved right after the gaming session, it is currently being solved and will be solved several times in the future with high VOL.tage (%) liquids!

Best players alive ...

yeah, thanks...

Issue was then solved right after the gaming session, it is currently being solved and will be solved several times in the future with high VOL.tage (%) liquids!

Nii sitä pitää.

• Like 1

nameplate servers and the shooter still takes forever to hit targets that can't shoot back

best video ever

• Like 2

How is it that hard to hit targets on server that gives you the distance?

Ei pahalla :P

Edited by Zeppa
  • Like 1

nameplate servers and the shooter still takes forever to hit targets that can't shoot back

best video ever

Thanks, I appreciate your support!

Best players alive ...

Pretty sure that was sarcasm, and I'm not sure that he got it. Its a shame really.

Pretty sure that was sarcasm, and I'm not sure that he got it. Its a shame really.

Yeah, thanks for letting me know, I wouldn't have realised

How is it that hard to hit targets on server that gives you the distance?

Ei pahalla :P

In the heat of the moment (in this game especially) you forget to keep a cool head and as you are constantly aware they might alt+F4 any second, you make choices that are necessarily not smart

I do admit, spraying around quite a bit, but hey, the video title was "massacre", didn't say anything about accurate instant 3km jumping headshots did it? ;)

eipä mitää, kaljaa koneeseen! :P

Pussy camping

I don't know about you, faggot, but I don't "pussy camp" in games, I do it from a nice leather couch in the corner of a nightclub.

From wikipedia:

"A massacre is an incident where some group is killed by another, and the perpetrating party are perceived to be in total control of force while the victimized party is perceived to be helpless and/or innocent with regard to any legitimate offense."

I think this video fits the description of "massacre" pretty well. I don't know if you define massacre some other way though?

Take AKM and go inside Electro you 'badass'.

If this was what you wanted to see (with AKM in Electro), then it would have probably helped you to read my post before actually watching the video, as it clearly states this happened in Komarovo industrial area.

Well, everyone makes stupid mistakes, don't they?

Edited by Capercaillie

Wow,

Shooting unarmed Bambi's on nameplate server...still took forever to hit....Now that's some L33t Pwnage!

Pussy camping now called 'massacre'? Take AKM and go inside Electro you 'badass'.

/agree

Sniping noobs, dick.

Yeah, why don't you go here and make a suggestion how bandits should be banned, how PvP is ruining the game and how fresh spawns should have a god-mode turned on for 24hours so that they can get to the same level with others?

about "noobs" (=newbie, newcomer) Well, they had learn'd something, since one had the CZ, and 2 of them Alice bags..

Anyway (considering they were noobs) atleast now they learned that Day Z is quite a brutal game!

Wow,

Shooting unarmed Bambi's on nameplate server...still took forever to hit....Now that's some L33t Pwnage!

Yeah, thanks!

There was a video with a guy running with M14 throu cities and giving hell to people, eliminating groups of three or so with high end gear including vehicles from short distance. That's what called massacre. If you'd posted something similar you'd get some respect here. But judging by your video you're just a pussy.

There was a video with a guy running with M14 throu cities and giving hell to people, eliminating groups of three or so with high end gear including vehicles from short distance. That's what called massacre. If you'd posted something similar you'd get some respect here. But judging by your video you're just a pussy.

^ If anything you should be banned for such faggatory and shittyness.

And you are probably the toughest guy around, calling people names over the internet and stuff. Please, don't hurt me!

Where is your video where you run around with m14 and give hell to people?

sniper can't snipe, lolz

Sniper, where?

wanna camp, fine, at least to no nw, balota cherno or elektro where, ppl can take guns, and fight back

wanna camp, fine, at least to no nw, balota cherno or elektro where, ppl can take guns, and fight back

Did I camp? We were running from Kamenka to Komarovo, I spotted these guys and set record on. Then I hit the ground in a position I thought was good. Should I have run around with the DMR? Is that how this game is "supposed" to be played?

Nope, we did not "camp" I just didn't record the whole session that started from stary, went from NW airfield to Zelenogorsk and Kamenka to Komarovo.

Had I recorded it, it would have definitely been too big to upload to youtube, and if I'd uploaded a maximum length video, you'd probably be here crying something like "tl;dw".