flygamer1

Just killed a guy and got L115A3 LLR

I know it's my first hacked weapon. I killed the hacker in NWAF i took it.

Edited by flygamer1

As everyone is saying, it's hacked.

And i'd drop it if I were you. Wouldn't want to cop a ban because of it.

Yeah hacked... So i'd drop it lot of people getting global bans for picking up hacked weapons lately.

as much as i support getting rid of hacked and duped items - please show me one instance of people getting global bans for picking up a hacked gun that was spawned by someone else already..

I found a dead guy on the beach at Kamenka the other day just after spawning, turns out he had a pretty big gun on him, a M240 with a scope on it(yes, scripted). He also had four hundred rounds. 'Oh boy' I thought, 'I've joined the right server here...Oh, well, when in Rome...'. I ran into Cherno and climbed the tallest roof, I shot two fully decked snipers before the scripters helicopter decided to buzz me. Well I don't take kindly to getting buzzed, I lit that sucker up, but the M240 is pretty darn loud and another sniper took me out just as I was expecting to see the chopper plummet to earth. Then I quit the server for something a little less COD deathmatchy.

as much as i support getting rid of hacked and duped items - please show me one instance of people getting global bans for picking up a hacked gun that was spawned by someone else already..

LOL funny you said that cause there was one earlier today.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/80043-banned-for-unknown-reason/page__hl__%2Bglobal+%2Bban

Anyone got stats on this weapon?

-100 to manliness

+50 to douchieness

+50 to penis envious

-9000 to reputation amongst non-script bitches.

There's your fucking stats.

(edit) auto correct bullshit.

Edited by Pendragon