Sign in to follow this  
SwisheR

THE BEST DayZ Clan is Recruiting... AGAIN!

Hello Fellow DayZ Players,

Today weRtherapists starts it's official recruitment of DayZ players. We are a group of friernds that started a clan about 6 years ago. We are recruiting non-asshole people that like other non-asshole people and like to have fun. (this includes getting stupidly drunk and playing DayZ together woohoo!) So let me get to the main point here, ANYONE is welcome to apply, but you need to meet the following requirements below:

SPECIAL SIDE NOTE!: WE ALREADY HAVE 10 PLAYERS AN COUNTING JOIN NOW!!!

Requirements: (We are based out of the USA/Canada)

- To get out of your trial period you NEED to kill a player with only a hatchet. (Seriously, be prepared for this!)

- You need to be 18 years of age or older to join!

- You need to be active, if you aren't going to be online for a period of time let the Team Leaders/Team Captains know.

- You need to be mature!

- You need to have Teamspeak & a microphone!

Thanks for applying, See you in Chernarus!!!

Leader of weRtherapists

Sawyer "SwisheR" Buck

Teamspeak Info: (JOIN THIS ONLY AFTER YOU POST AN APP!!!)

- ts31.gamespeak.com:9247

- Password: rape

***COPY PASTE THIS SECTION IN YOUR REPLY TO APPLY!!!***

- Username/Handle:

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?:

- What is your favorite role?: (Sniper? Bunny/Baiter/Looter? Support/Rifleman?)

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?:

- Do you Teamspeak?:

- Do you have a microphone?:

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?:

- Anything else you would like to add?:

Edited by SwisheR

- Username/Handle: Janek

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: Why not ? I t has the word rapist in it so thats where i belong

- What is your favorite role?: (Sniper? Bunny/Baiter/Looter? Support/Rifleman?) Ill be anything you want me to be baby

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: 5

- Do you Teamspeak?: YEs i do..

- Do you have a microphone?: Yeah

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: IF we are talking about real life then yes. Actually in game also, yes

- Anything else you would like to add?: im 16 dont hate me playa, i am mature i aint a whiny kid and i get drunk playing dayz every week cmon age is just a number . holla at ya

Edited by janek

Title is MISLEADING, as you have absolutely no way to prove that you are the "BEST" DayZ clan.

Also, considering you have an age limit of 18, there is absolutely no way you can be the "BEST" DayZ clan, whether it comes to skill or other factors.

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: Why not ? I t has the word rapist in it so thats where i belong

- What is your favorite role?: (Sniper? Bunny/Baiter/Looter? Support/Rifleman?) Ill be anything you want me to be baby

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: IF we are talking about real life then yes. Actually in game also, yes

- Anything else you would like to add?: im 16 dont hate me playa, i am mature i aint a whiny kid and i get drunk playing dayz every week cmon age is just a number . holla at ya

[deleted post]

Edited by Inception.

I'm not trying to control your life, but drinking to the point of being drunk at the age of SIXTEEN EVERY week is causing irreparable damage to your body.

Again, this is merely an advisement.

• Like 2

awkward moment when Swisher isn't 18.. LOL

i am 19 actually but thatnks xD

Title is MISLEADING, as you have absolutely no way to prove that you are the "BEST" DayZ clan.

Also, considering you have an age limit of 18, there is absolutely no way you can be the "BEST" DayZ clan, whether it comes to skill or other factors.

i say we are the best cause its an opinion and we have an age limit for a reason, we all are around the age of 18-22 so we can all relate to each other as peers.

I'm not trying to control your life, but drinking to the point of being drunk at the age of SIXTEEN EVERY week is causing irreparable damage to your body.

Again, this is merely an advisement.

i am 19 but ok brohan.

i say we are the best cause its an opinion and we have an age limit for a reason, we all are around the age of 18-22 so we can all relate to each other as peers.

ok can i tell you something? Ill tell you anyways AGE has nothing to do with skill i know a bunch of people under the age of 18 that can snipe you before you spawn

ok can i tell you something? Ill tell you anyways AGE has nothing to do with skill i know a bunch of people under the age of 18 that can snipe you before you spawn

thats great man, that is always great when we dont really care about skill just that your not an asshole, like yourself.
  • Like 1

- Username/Handle: im named house in teamspeak and Immortal in game

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: looking for skillful players like me, and teamwork is key to winning

- What is your favorite role?: (Sniper? Bunny/Baiter/Looter? Support/Rifleman?): looter

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: 3+

- Do you Teamspeak?: yes

- Do you have a microphone?: yes

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: yes

- Anything else you would like to add?: i love hunting for vehicles.

How come your profile says you're seventeen if you are nineteen? Do you not know your own birthday?

Edited by TheDesigner
  • Like 1

How come your profile says you're seventeen if you are nineteen? Do you not know your own birthday?

put wrong year i was born in 1993.

asshole? im tellin u that age does not determine your skill and im an asshole for that... wow so your god?

- Username/Handle: Demon

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: cause i want to PK and rape noobs.

- What is your favorite role?: (Sniper? Bunny/Baiter/Looter? Support/Rifleman?) Sniper, support.

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?:depends. got school, got hw, got a job. but as much as i can.

- Do you Teamspeak?: have been using skype but plan on downloading teamspeak.

- Do you have a microphone?: turtlebeach earforce X12's

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: absolutely

- Anything else you would like to add?: yeah i'm 17, birthdays in january. use to roll with a bunch of guys but for being 20 year olds they bitched a lot.

thats great man, that is always great when we dont really care about skill just that your not an asshole, like yourself.

Yeah, no, you're a misinterpreting moron who has no fucking idea how to comprehend what he said.

- Username/Handle: cory

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: because i know you :P

- What is your favorite role?: (Sniper? Bunny/Baiter/Looter? Support/Rifleman?) support/rifleman

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: 2-12 hrs depends on the day

- Do you Teamspeak?: uhyeah :D

- Do you have a microphone?: yeaaah

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: yes sometime in the future :P

- Anything else you would like to add?: im cory HOLLAATCHABOY!!!!

- Username/Handle: Demon

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: cause i want to PK and rape noobs.

- What is your favorite role?: (Sniper? Bunny/Baiter/Looter? Support/Rifleman?) Sniper, support.

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?:depends. got school, got hw, got a job. but as much as i can.

- Do you Teamspeak?: have been using skype but plan on downloading teamspeak.

- Do you have a microphone?: turtlebeach earforce X12's

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: absolutely

- Anything else you would like to add?: yeah i'm 17, birthdays in january. use to roll with a bunch of guys but for being 20 year olds they bitched a lot.

coome in teamspeak info is up top homie.

LMAO YOU'RE IN.

- Username/Handle: Tanner Graham

- Why do you want to join weRtherapists?: Team work and a good laugh.

- What is your favorite role?: (Sniper? Bunny/Baiter/Looter? Support/Rifleman?) Sniper, medic.

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: 6+

- Do you Teamspeak?: Yes

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes

- Are you willing to kill another player sometime during your trial period to become an official member of the clan?: It's why I play.

- Anything else you would like to add?: Played dayz since release, know where good gear and camps are.

Edited by Tanner Graham