Sign in to follow this  
Slaughter

IM stuck in a fuckin wall

So some kids put tents all over the stairway, i attempted jumping over them only to get glitched into the wall. im fucking pissed that i lost all my shit, as there appears to be know way outta the wall. I've gotten over the loss of the items, my question now is, how do i kill myself? The respawn button appears to be removed, which i know was there when I first downloaded DayZ.

It's driiving me insane. There's no possible way for me to get out, so could someone answer on what I do

• Like 1

So logging in and out keeps you in the walls?

Shoot your weapon. Zombies or bandits will finish you off.

So logging in and out keeps you in the walls?

Shoot your weapon. Zombies or bandits will finish you off.

No Im glitched deep into the wall. As in there is no way anything is going to get me. Im in electro in the apartment building. Im pushed into one of the unenterable rooms, which is just a door with no actual room. And im glitched inside the room. Ive tried logging in and out and that diden't work

1. Spam v button

2. Wait to die of thirst or hunger

3. Log onto a busy server and hope for ThunderDome

Thats all I could think of. Good luck

1. Spam v button

2. Wait to die of thirst or hunger

3. Log onto a busy server and hope for ThunderDome

Thats all I could think of. Good luck

How ironic - only a hacker can save him

I have no clue why they took out the respawn button, other than people killing themselves to spawn close to their body, it had no issues. I mean, if you killed some guy and he started respawning to get closer to his body, you can see it on the kill feed.

Player died

Player died

Player died

and you know he is coming. But now, people are getting fucked over by hackers and what not. Put the respawn button back in if your character is over an hour old.

• Like 2

When "Setup Complete" appears hit ESC and wait for your character to finish loading, which should leave the Respawn available so long as you don't have the annoying hourglass.

Edited by Glendora the Unarmed

Attempt diving through the wall. I managed to spawn inside the black bit of the 2 story orange brick building in novy sabor and managed to get out by running then pressing Z. You will break a leg though so don't expect to save your stuff unless you have morphine

Attempt diving through the wall. I managed to spawn inside the black bit of the 2 story orange brick building in novy sabor and managed to get out by running then pressing Z. You will break a leg though so don't expect to save your stuff unless you have morphine

Yes, it is possible to get out. Just do all sorts of things, an it'll work,

Been stuck in that exact spot, nothing i did worked so i walked away ..let him starve out. Lost my fucking Mak. Respawned near Balota and Raged hard killing goats and running down rabbits across four servers. Took a tree to the forehead and slid down an incline snapping all my shit and bending my back upside down on a rock. Died in the woods alone while the fucking rabbit looked at me with its lifeless eye. Fuck that room amd fuck that rabbit.