Brandnew11980

Barracks and Helis can't be the only place to get NVG's

The NWAF barracks and the heli spawn sites can't be the only places to find NVG's. I mean legitimate spawn sites not dead player loot. I've been trying to find some spawned for about a week and a half now. I may join a full server and head to chern-lektro to get some to see what they're like.

FYI: I don't usually play on populated servers so there's not many dead bodies to loot. I'm starting to get into the PVP aspect of the mod but I enjoy only being responsible for myself.

Starry Sobor tents. Other tents will have them as well, at least that's where I found my first one.

I have been playing for months now, the only pair I have ever found were on the beach near Elektro (obviously hacked). All other pairs are from snipers/players.

NVG are supposed to be rare. Not everyone in the game is supposed to have a damn pair. Rare is called rare for a reason. Not every person owns a gun in RL, that's why it's kinda hard to find a gun at first, not every house will have one. Do you expect that everyone in a server is going to have NVG? I don't think I know a single person in my town that owns a pair of Night Vision Goggles... Personally, I have found most of my NVG by killing the pilot zombies at crashed helicopter sites.

Starry Sobor tents. Other tents will have them as well, at least that's where I found my first one.

I've been circling the map from the airfields, to starry, and to the berezino tents. Not sure where else has tents.

This weekend I'm gonna hop on my favorite server and alt/tab to a map of heli crash sites and vehicle spawn points and (try to) visit them all in one session. I know I'll find something useful.

This weekend I'm gonna hop on my favorite server and alt/tab to a map of heli crash sites and vehicle spawn points and (try to) visit them all in one session. I know I'll find something useful.

You have a very slim chance of actually finding a vehicle at its spawn point

• Like 1