Ashnik

Is this stuff any good?

Lol. Personally I'll just stop this here. People can tick me off sure, but you sir, just annoy me. You have no idea what your talking about at all. Three people have backed me up, but yet your hard headedness is so strong you hold your own opinions so tightly. Believe what you want, but if I was a hacker I would be in helis jousting or something. Argueing over the internet is worthless and your wasting your own time and mine, so just leave the topic, I would if I wasn't the person who made it.

Again with the assumptions, assuming you are the all knowing orb and someone who opposes your images is a complete idiot. A) your a complete idiot for posting these pictures and getting all surprised/ defensive when someone says its actually your shit. B) You have no idea about my character and how long i have played for, just as i have no idea about yours, your retarded for again making unproven accusations about me. C) You need practice is posting a sensitive topic such as "finding" hacked shit, and explain the situation so it isnt so easy to see flaws in your stories

I always prefer the .50 cal snipers over any other (tried all except the SVD). Too many combat loggers, one hit kill prevents them from doing it. They're dead before they even hear the gunshot, literally. Sometimes, headshots aren't possible, wall blocking, a fence or a rock is covering them. One .50 to Any body part and they're done. As for night time, I have tried sniping at night with a .50 before. I also had a L85 with me. I can imagine it would work with NVGs as well. Spot them, wait until they stop, put your crosshairs on them, zoom in, pow.

Nothing wrong with switching servers either if it's night time. ;)

M24 ALL THE WAY BABY~ Haha I use to use the .50s but I prefer my M24 over everything.

Again with the assumptions, assuming you are the all knowing orb and someone who opposes your images is a complete idiot. A) your a complete idiot for posting these pictures and getting all surprised/ defensive when someone says its actually your shit. B) You have no idea about my character and how long i have played for, just as i have no idea about yours, your retarded for again making unproven accusations about me. C) You need practice is posting a sensitive topic such as "finding" hacked shit, and explain the situation so it isnt so easy to see flaws in your stories

I don't know whether you were trolling me the whole time and coming out now, or still trolling.

I don't know whether you were trolling me the whole time and coming out now, or still trolling.

Your injuries shall make you stronger

I always prefer the .50 cal snipers over any other (tried all except the SVD). Too many combat loggers, one hit kill prevents them from doing it. They're dead before they even hear the gunshot, literally. Sometimes, headshots aren't possible, wall blocking, a fence or a rock is covering them. One .50 to Any body part and they're done. As for night time, I have tried sniping at night with a .50 before. I also had a L85 with me. I can imagine it would work with NVGs as well. Spot them, wait until they stop, put your crosshairs on them, zoom in, pow.

Nothing wrong with switching servers either if it's night time. ;)

Correct me if I am wrong but I though only the DMR works with NVGs. How would one snipe at night with a .50 cal? Other then swapping your .50cal from backpack while scoped in on the L85 ( the .50 cal will be scoped once out of pack in the same spot as the L85 was but you gottah reload it) and hoping the guy don't move.

i love how the conversation moves on and you just bring it back to you.

yes, your entitled to your own opinion, but if you act like an asshat no one is going to listen to you. also , favorite line : " your retarded for again making unproven accusations about me", that my good man is what we call hypocrisy

Edited by Elladox

Your injuries shall make you stronger

So you were trolling to get a point across. "I should be more careful with pics being posted with large amounts of extreme goodies." I get it.

• Like 1

Correct me if I am wrong but I though only the DMR works with NVGs. How would one snipe at night with a .50 cal? Other then swapping your .50cal from backpack while scoped in on the L85 ( the .50 cal will be scoped once out of pack in the same spot as the L85 was but you gottah reload it) and hoping the guy don't move.

That's basically it. I was watching the guy looting items. The moment he stopped and knelt down, I pulled out the .50 without moving my mouse. Zoomed in, and let a round go off. Pow. It's kind of gamey, but hey, if I had used a DMR, 50/50 chance he would've just combat logged. I only did this once, afterwards, I either just didn't snipe at night time or went to a different server.