Sign in to follow this  
Rore

Zombies

If you die to a zombie, you should turn into a zombie. Players become enemies, zombies become friendlies and your only weapons are your over 9000 power fists (since there are axes in game, just give people brass knuckles to simulate melee and re-texture them into something bloody or something).

Zombies are still pretty easy to kill, but it would be pretty epic to see zombie players hunting survivors.

feel free to play Left for dead...

Oh, thank you for your constructive criticism. I suppose all the current zombies in game just appeared out of thin air, because people turning into zombies after having been bitten or eaten alive is totally unrealistic.

They are Infected humans, not dead.

We are immune. Rocket's words

Oh, didn't know that. It makes sense though, I assumed they were zombies since that's what they're called in the debug monitor.

lol well you go tell rocket this and i bet he'll get right on this..... :rolleyes:. Yeah if you want to be a "zombie" you're going to have to look for a different game sorry.

even if players do get infected, i'd like it to see a bot zombie playing as your character and have you shoot your previous character.

Edited by CaptainBingo