This game/mod blows hardcore. The first time I play, I spawn, no gun, no weapon and no items, so play, im running and running and running and running, oh look a zombie, an hour later, I'm still running with nothing in sight except a zombie on my ass. I can't even through punches at the zombie.

The second time, I spawn, okay great, a small town nearby, I can't even open up doors, no guns, no weapons and no items, again. I kept running and running and running, running and running and running, until I run over some guy who is sniping me. lol

This game is a fuckin joke, it gives you no direction or clue on what to do. In real life, I know my city, I know what to do if a real zombie apocalaypse ever broke out however, zombies are not real nor will they ever be real. This game sucks and blows harder then a 2 dollar street queen.

Shut down this game before you embrasses yourself and making the gaming world a joke.

• Like 2

Get ready for the flaming

EDIT: Oops. I was too late

Edited by bohdan77
  • Like 2

Well thank for your constructive criticism. I'll make sure Rocket hears about this. He'll be outraged he's let you down.

• Like 7

Don't you just love these type of gamers. Constantly running around with egg on thier face.

• Like 1

He mad. I think I'll give him some beans for the heck of it. Watch him try to beat someone to death with it.

And by the way, you are supposed to spawn without any items and especially without a gun. You can read the two links in my signature. (Though I doubt you will.)

• Like 2

With the responses I get, you guys know it sucks. Oh no, people are gonna call me names over the internet, oh boo for me, I'm in tears, lol. Sorry butt the game does infact suck. If it had better direction on what to do or where to go, fine, but it doesn't, it's practically telling me I don't even know my own city or home. What a joke.

And I say,

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

HEYYEYYEY.

• Like 1

He mad. I think I'll give him some beans for the heck of it. Watch him try to beat someone to death with it.

And by the way, you are supposed to spawn without any items and especially without a gun. You can read the two links in my signature. (Though I doubt you will.)

The game is a joke when I was literally running for an hour of real time into no where. If I want to run for an hour, I'll run outside.

DayZ is one of the best experiences I have ever had in gaming terms. Please go back to cod if this game is too 'complicated' for you.

• Like 3

Basically what the OP said was, "This game is too hardcore for me, I have always heard of playing hardcore games where when you die you lose all of your gear and you cant respawn and be back in the fight still in time to finish off your oponent who is at 40% HP from the last fight you had with him." You suck at gaming bro that is the bottom line. This game is hard and you give up. You lose and Dayz community wins again. COD is over that way ======>

• Like 1

I feel like i have read this thread a hundred times..i am certain there is a 'copy and repast angry noob thread ' button somewhere i am missing.

Protips: Read some guides on the game. Watch some tutorial vids on youtube although i imagine buy your post you may struggle with that. its Zeds are piss easy to get away from.

There will never be a real zombie apocalypse, unless of course you are talking about all of the public servants gathering in one place with no paperwork to fill out, then shit is gonna get real..

2 dollar street queens give shit head.

With the responses I get, you guys know it sucks. Oh no, people are gonna call me names over the internet, oh boo for me, I'm in tears, lol. Sorry butt the game does infact suck. If it had better direction on what to do or where to go, fine, but it doesn't, it's practically telling me I don't even know my own city or home. What a joke.

It is not your home. If you are a stranger to Arma 2 (ie. haven't even played the campaign), then you are a stranger to Chernarus.. You are not a native. Go play the original game if you want to learn about the place.

As for your problem with directions: scavenge food/supplies, slay zombies+bandits, survive. It's right there on the front page of the mod... ^_^

DayZ is one of the best experiences I have ever had in gaming terms. Please go back to cod if this game is too 'complicated' for you.

Thank you for proving me that the game does indeed suck. No further feedback on why the game is one of the best experiences you had for a game nor why you think the game is good. Complicated, HAH, running in a straight is not complicated. CoD requires more then running in a straight line.

It is not your home. If you are a stranger to Arma 2 (ie. haven't even played the campaign), then you are a stranger to Chernarus.. You are not a native. Go play the original game if you want to learn about the place.

As for your problem with directions: scavenge food/supplies, slay zombies+bandits, survive. It's right there on the front page of the mod... ^_^

LMAO, I'm a ArmA2 vet and ArmA1 vet, I was playing Operation Flashpoint while you were swimming in your daddies nutsack.

• Like 2

It's a slower paced game than most. Fortunately for you, there are many, many, many games that cater to your playstyle. Enjoy them. :)

• Like 5

I suspect this Joker is just trolling, but in case not, may I suggest simply typing "dayz" into google or youtube. It's true, there isn't a ton of formal direction for new players, but there's plenty of help available through other means. If an old-timer like myself can figure it out, someone obviously (hopefully?) younger should be able to.

Am I using "trolling" right?

Wow ! this guy is pity ! if it ain't explain it's no fun ! what tha heck !!! don't you want to use the little cells in your head to understand what wasn't given in the first hand ! THere are a lot of videos, tons of stuff to read over the forum, what does it take !??? Please feel free to try another game when the screen says,

- Press A

- Jump

- Insert Money

- Have a resentful feeling for this character.

- Shoot

- Use your grenade

- Wait for next game insert 60$ and continue to play the same game with 3 assets and 3 new menus.

have a pity life

Look mate, don´t give up just yet. You need to sneak through the zombitches. You have not looked at any guides for the game, otherwise you would NOT be making this thread. Have you spent money on ARMA 2, without checking what the core gameplay is about? If not, then you did this to yourself.

This game/mod blows hardcore. The first time I play, I spawn, no gun, no weapon and no items, so play, im running and running and running and running, oh look a zombie, an hour later, I'm still running with nothing in sight except a zombie on my ass. I can't even through punches at the zombie.

The second time, I spawn, okay great, a small town nearby, I can't even open up doors, no guns, no weapons and no items, again. I kept running and running and running, running and running and running, until I run over some guy who is sniping me. lol

This game is a fuckin joke, it gives you no direction or clue on what to do. In real life, I know my city, I know what to do if a real zombie apocalaypse ever broke out however, zombies are not real nor will they ever be real. This game sucks and blows harder then a 2 dollar street queen.

Shut down this game before you embrasses yourself and making the gaming world a joke.

The aim of the game is to survive m8.

Take your time and prone around the towns checking buildings for loot. Being prone will make it harder for the zombies to spot you, they have crap eyesight but much better hearing

When you first spawn pay attention to the text that appears in the bottom right it will tell you your location.

Use this map http://www.dayzdb.com/map couple that with your location and you will know what buildings to check. This map will show pictures of the various lootable buildings to help you find them.

Don't trust players you encounter, most people playing this game (even the nice ones) have been fucked over so many times that hardly anyone will trust someone they don't know personally.

Stick at it, this mod is very rewarding.

Edited by Longs