Sign in to follow this  
Dr Klunk

I demand satisfaction

Well, I am not in a position where I can demand anything.. BUT

I wish/hope for yet another global ban for every god damn player who ever used a script cheating and fucking with us other players who are only looking for a good time.

Just came from a server where I, after 3 hours good play, happend across this fellow teleporting himself behind me. After him killing me, I spawned at the shore line..guess who stood there waiting for me after 10 sec? Same dude...killing me...new spawn.. same dude..killing me

This has been going on for too long... ban the lot of them ..baaaaaaaaaaaan them my precious!!!

I will stop playing this mod until we can have at least a better protection against script cheaters..OR a global ban session every afternoon :D

Edited by da_klunk

I will stop playing this mod until we can have at least a better protection against script cheaters..OR a global ban session every afternoon :D

I hate to tell you this, but you're done playing then. Battleye is doing what it can, the problem is it's totally ineffectual. I can sit and watch the server feed for our server, watch a guy spawn a UH1H, log proof and everything, and know the son of a bitch is just going to keep doing it.

Edited by sp86

I hope you realize that Global Bans are issued instantly when BattleEye detects a cheat/hack?

It's not done in waves or "sessions," and they are not temporary.

Yup Once your Global banned that's it.... Hackers/Script Kiddies are something you just gotta deal with, and yes i know how long it takes to gather so many resources etc but in the end its only a game

unfortunately you will never be able to stop ALL of the cheaters. some people are just determinted to cause strife for others, and Derpy_Hooves is right, it is just a game. i know how upsetting it is to get teleported and killed after gathering for hours, but you just have to take the good with the bad.

Not much they can do about hackers in this stage, wait for the standalone.

I'm gonna be honest, when I opened this thread I thought it was going to be something really cool, like challenging another player to pistols at dawn, or something... Huh, I think I'm gonna go challenge a player to pistols at dawn now...

Edited by TankFodder
  • Like 1

I'm gonna be honest, when I opened this thread I thought it was going to be something really cool, like challenging another player to pistols at dawn, or something... Huh, I think I'm gonna go challenge a player to pistols at dawn now...

As long as you're keen to go at dusk I'm game. No PDWs, though. Unless you've got a spare.

I say, during my cross-country walk I per chance stumbled upon an individual using a most invasive method of altering the perceived digital reality who then proceeded to utilise said method to tactically place his perceived digital avatar of impending doom behind my baffled self, thus evading my retaliatory actions. Most dastardly!

Thus, I demand satisfaction!

I implore for the regulatory powers that be to place everlasting notions of restriction upon these criminals! I shal refrain from joining the midday cross-country walks from this point on unless I am shown definitive evidence that our enjoyment shallt not be disturbed.

Good day, sirs.

Fixed.

• Like 4