Ok, well i was on Seattle 9 and I could see people using Side Chat but when i try to do Side Chat I don't see it all i see is Direct Chat, Vehicle Chat, and Group Chat. How can I fix this? :(

You don't. The only reason you're seeing others using side chat is that they haven't updated to the latest beta patches. Once they do, they lose the ability as well - and they will have to because servers are being forced to enforce it to stay up to date.

So ignore the chatter for now and get used to having to talk a little more local - until radios are reimplemented.

I suggest unistalling the beta patch if you like to socialize in a ONLINE GAME!

Just because the game is online it doesn't need to be a chat forum as well. I personally find it very annoying to have the side chat constantly spew hateful nonsense while I'm trying to sneak.

Can't we just play the game as it was intended, and then 'socialize' here on the forums?

I suggest unistalling the beta patch if you like to socialize in a ONLINE GAME!

Just because the game is online it doesn't need to be a chat forum as well. I personally find it very annoying to have the side chat constantly spew hateful nonsense while I'm trying to sneak.

Can't we just play the game as it was intended' date=' and then 'socialize' here on the forums?

[/quote']

Or, I don't know, make an option to allow people to disable - similar to Battlefield 3.

Odd... I have everything up to date and side chat works just fine for me

Then you are obviously not up to date - or the server has worked around the limitation (for now)

Odd... I have everything up to date and side chat works just fine for me

Then you are obviously not up to date - or the server has worked around the limitation (for now)

It's definitely not on his end. I've noticed a few servers allow me to use side chat even though I'm running 93616.

Let me add that this has also been my experience.

So some people can chat in 1.7 because I just had a group ask me if I was friendly...they obviously received nothing from me when I attempted to chat back from them?

How in the hell does this work exactly now?

I want to know the same thing I cant talk to anyone no matter how close they are.

when I type I type in group chat and i have no idea how to change it. Been so annoyed.