ShinySnack

Wow. I can't believe this shit.

For thanking someone for giving me weapons? Grow a pair dude, its not that serious, especially not to mention someone elses kids in the convo. If this was a normal conversation and you were in my direct vicinity, I'd slap the living daylight out of you.

you grow a pair. acquire the weapon yourself.

you scared of the airfield?

Edited by sivart

For thanking someone for giving me weapons? Grow a pair dude, its not that serious, especially not to mention someone elses kids in the convo. If this was a normal conversation and you were in my direct vicinity, I'd slap the living daylight out of you.

Beat it, buddy. The guy was perfectly right to call you out and curse you and your descendents. You're endorsing cheating by applauding someone giving you gear in a game where the whole challenge comes from the difficulty it takes to acquire that gear.

Think about it. You're saying: "Don't work for something - it's better to just wait for someone to give you a handout"

Is that how you want your kids to grow up?

Think about it. You're saying: "Don't work for something - it's better to just wait for someone to give you a handout"

Is that how you want your kids to grow up?

So the way I play DayZ is the same way I raise my kids? WTF is wrong with you idiots? You assholes assume so much from a single sentence, but thats the internet for you. Your children being mentioned because you dont mind someone giving you a weapon? Thats out of bounds. Especially you, Bottlerocket, youre 37 years old, you should know better than to say anything about anyone's kids (or even add to) , even if it is on the web.

And for the record I have never hacked or cheated in a single video game and Ive been playing for over 20 years. Never have I killed another player in DayZ, and I've been playing since the beginning. I always try to help out others in DayZ. I travel to the airfields/firehouses every chance I get to try to acquire weapons and rare loot. But you want to know what I found is worse than hackers? Clans. Clans (or groups) that fucking horde all the vehicles in a server. Clans that horde every damn rare gun or equipment on the server. That means that Ive been playing for a few months and have never seen a pair of night vision goggles or a range finder. Ive found a few cars, and when I climb in them, drive away, the admin or whomever boots me and takes the car back, THIS is what ruins DayZ.

Nothing new. In shooter games, the team that has the hacker.....are often the quietest. Not that they blatantly support hackers, but they are content with having the advantage one brings.

Even when disagree with someone it doesn't help anyone to be rude. Politely say "No thanks, not the way I play the game" and hightail it to the woods.

You had an opportunity to encourage his behavior, ignore his behavior or put another chip on the "be a jerk" side of the scales. In his mind he tried to do something nice. Misguided? Yes, but being hostile to him only discourages this type of behavior; it does not encourage him to play the game as intended.

Would you rather he teleported you into the sky, broke your legs or started dropping mortars on you?