R4inbowcow

Global Ban #3065 :(

Hi! I have been playing Dayz for about a month and when i tried to log in with my squad, it said i had a global ban. I was confused at first, but then i realized i was on a server than recelenty got hacked. I hope this appeals my ban, because the soul reason i bought Arma was for dayz :( Please unban me!

-Alex, Or R4inbow Cow

BattleEye is not reading this forum. Global bans will not be lifted here. And the DayZ devs / Rocket cannot do it themselves.

Google BattleEye, go to their site, and check for support.

Quote from http://www.battleye.com/

"This is simply caused by a fake hack that is in fact a cd-key stealer. It also overwrites the user's actual cd-key with a banned one resulting in this very ban ID. This news post will be removed shortly as there is no point in mentioning such things. After all it's the cheaters' fault for getting themselves banned like this. "

Lesson learned: Next time don't download a fake hack which is in fact a CD-Key stealer.

Re-installing might fix your problem, btw.

Edited by Nik21
  • Like 2

Downloaded a fake hack with the intentions of cheating. Got banned before you actually had the chance to cheat. Came on the forums to cry.

Sad story bro.

Same thing happened to me but i played on server that got hacked and hacker hacked our keys . Shit happens . I hope Re-installing will fix it .