Sign in to follow this  
Vinven

PvP

Hello Bandits!

I've been a long time pvp'er, often playing on pvp servers. I do think that having pvp enabled is a great thing, it means always having to watch your backs. However it seems that people here aren't playing just for the enjoyment of pvp, but to harass others. One thing some may not realize is that if you crush your opponent too much and too often, they will stop having fun, and when that happens, they will stop playing. Which means less targets for you.

Meh, there's an old saying.... if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Think that applies to this game more so than any other.

• Like 1

What is this doing in the Bandit subforum? Anyway as stated a thousand times...bandits make the game. Its pretty clear, cut, and dry. You say the more people get killed the less people we are going to have to kill. When it what game that had pvp has that ever happened in because I have just never seen that. The more pvp you have the more hardcore this game becomes and the more cut throat it becomes. That is the whole excitement of the game is not knowing who you can trust.

Hello Bandits!

I've been a long time pvp'er, often playing on pvp servers. I do think that having pvp enabled is a great thing, it means always having to watch your backs. However it seems that people here aren't playing just for the enjoyment of pvp, but to harass others. One thing some may not realize is that if you crush your opponent too much and too often, they will stop having fun, and when that happens, they will stop playing. Which means less targets for you.

Correction: If we crush our opponents, they will either 1) Run crying to mommy (as you are doing) or 2) GET BETTER and provide us with more entertaining battles...

Going easy on them will only allow them to continue to play badly, and will reduce the overall quality of gameplay.

• Like 1

Correction: If we crush our opponents, they will either 1) Run crying to mommy (as you are doing) or 2).

Crying about what? I've still got my beans. It's just some observations.

Edited by Vinven

Hello Bandits!

So cry about it.

Yes.

It is right behind my belt buckle come get it.

Edited by DroppinX

Learn, adapt, kill players trying to kill you, survive. There are plenty of ways to do it but knowing how to shoot something needs to be second nature. I spent a week playing in Electro and NWAF and learned valuable lessons getting my head shot off and returning the favour.

Cheers