I was just curious, what does the hero skin look like? =) Is it honestly much different? Post pics if you want!?

theres an DLC for highres textures!? o.O

Well... yeah. It's a free DLC, but they're lowres. If you buy it, it's highres. Right..?

Edited by Scott Pilgrim

I was just curious, what does the hero skin look like? =) Is it honestly much different? Post pics if you want!?

Almost anything you want to see or read about can be found on the DayZ Wiki. Truly a great site for information about in-game items.

Well... yeah. It's a free DLC, but they're lowres. If you buy it, it's highres. Right..?

äh!? no clue what u r talking about.... never saw a DLC for DayZ

link?

Dude, I'm getting quite annoyed about this.. the DLC is for the game, not for the FREE mod, you need to remember DayZ is only a mod for ArmA II, therefore any DLC on the mod would no longer make it a 'free' mod. ArmA II has Private Military Company(The survivor skins used in DayZ) and British Armed Forces DLCs.

Seems no one has mentioned the best part of the Hero Skin..... the awesome trainers :D

I have heard about benefits to being a Hero like being able to run faster than normal but can anyone confirm this?

Its just cosmetic.

I just look bad-ass B)

Its just cosmetic.

I just look bad-ass B)

It actually gives you some advantages. IT comes wth a bulletproof vest...