thoxon

Rocket, what is your response to these E3 rumors by GameBreakerTV?

There is also this: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-06-08-the-future-of-day-z

interesting quote:

"I think community involvement is very important. We can't just do a traditional studio model with this because without the players there is no Day Z experience.

"People have to be behind that which is why I'm talking a lot on the forums about how we want to fund it, what the price point should be and all that. We can't go for a pay-to-win model or a buy-hats model. That's not going to work. I think we have to follow Minecraft."

I suppose that funding talk got eaten by the roll-back as well.

This, as far as I'm concerned is the most interesting information given...

"I think the group dynamic is really important - that's going to give more incentive for people not to just kill everyone else on sight. That's a very important thing to tease out, and that also gives some longevity to playing,"

Fingers crossed, lets hope...

This' date=' as far as I'm concerned is the most interesting information given...

[i'] "I think the group dynamic is really important - that's going to give more incentive for people not to just kill everyone else on sight. That's a very important thing to tease out, and that also gives some longevity to playing,"

Fingers crossed, lets hope...

I agree with this completely. Giving people more reason to cooperate and work together is a definite plus.

Sounded like a lot of speculation from two guys who don't know much about the game.

I'll wait for a real interview with 'Rocket' before I start making any speculations on the direction he wants to take.

Sounded like a lot of speculation from two guys who don't know much about the game.

I'll wait for a real interview with 'Rocket' before I start making any speculations on the direction he wants to take.

Did you not read the Eurogamer article? That was 'Rocket' being interviewed.

Hint: Bruce Wayne/Batman