doom115

Loading Problem

hay guys,

if i join a server i have the problem that there is a screen with the word Loading

Must he download the map first? or is it a bug or so?

Sorry for my bad english but i`m from Germany

I have the same problem. I'm stuck at the Loading Screen on every Server. I waited 30min and nothing happened.

I just want to share that I share this problem. It worked yesterday though.

Same here.

Update: I managed to find server I can enter. No joy though, lags and glitches.

same here.. :(

managed to play today on few servers and now again i am stuck at loading..

Me and my friend are also having the same problem, we just get stuck on the loading screen.

It worked fine yesterday though...

I'm also experiencing this issue, when this morning and even yesterday everything was working fine.

Hi. i bought ARMA 2 and Operation Arrowhead for the sole purpose of playing this mod. (saw the review on ABCs Good game)

anyway. when i join a server everythings fine until i get to after the loading screen with the tanks on the screen. the game the goes black and in the middle it has 'loading'. the game has worked before but only twice. my 2 friends also have the same problem. please suggest ANYTHING as we REALLY want to play this mod.

[qoute]

I am stuck at "Waiting for server response" or "Waiting for character to create" or "Receiving Data".

- Servers are simply being overloaded, wait a litte or try another server. If nothing works try below.

- Launch Operation Arrowhead from steam and select the option to re-install BattlEye Anti-Cheat client. If you are using retail download the latest version form http://www.battleye.com/download.html and put it in a folder named "BattlEye" in the "Expansion" folder of your Arma2:OA main directory.

- Redownload DayZ mod files and make sure you have the latest version. http://armafiles.info/dayz/

- If nothing works try reinstalling both Arma2 and OA.

For the record: I've done everything of this.

but, the more posts about this problem, the faster its going to get fixed.

i have the same problem..

i may seem to have found the solution!!, well it works for me.

in the server lobby, you can choose which survivor number you want to take.

choose a totally random number (i chose 78) and it will work, i logged in 3 times in a row now ^^

hope it works for everyone!!

i may seem to have found the solution!!, well it works for me.

in the server lobby, you can choose which survivor number you want to take.

choose a totally random number (i chose 78) and it will work, i logged in 3 times in a row now ^^

hope it works for everyone!!

Threads merged...

If you use the SEARCH function the thread will be updated and automaticlly "bumped".

Making more Threads will push back the original and it will disapear within a couple of hours.

I advise using the latest DayZ build and the latest ArmA2 CO beta.

Carefully choose your server, no point trying to join a 50 slot server when there are already 48 players.

Most responsible server admins are restarting every 4 hours or so .

This I have found is good practice and helps a lot.

Keep your BeanZ cool.

Same problem until I load about the tenth server try. Posted this in another thread about freezing too. Frustrated as Hell here as I love this mod so much and just want to play.

Beta patch Demogorgon? Where can one find this elusive beast? Can u point me in the right direction please? (It's probably here but my eyes are bleeding from all the frustration tonight)