Polak (DayZ)

Implement SMK CG Animations to DayZ.

So, I don't know if this have been posted but here we go:

Videos:

More videos in the mod link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vklOq6KFQy4&hd=1

MOD:

http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=14012

I think this will be a very good implementation for the mod. I really think the first person is more inmersive but very limited when it comes to visibility, third person is good but not inmersive, with this we could achieve that inmersion and make DayZ much better.

I think We all know that this mod is really powerfull in terms of gameplay and animations. So if you really want this, the community must support this and this thread :)

Edited by Polak
  • Like 8

It's OK, I'm just saying that this could be great if in the future the mod is able to work with more mods added as well.

Edited by Polak

You guys are crazy, this mod is fantastic and I hope they DO add it to DayZ

They won't!

They are going toward creating a commercial product, you really think they can go plunder free mods while doing that?

If they want anything added in dayZ the devs either have to buy it or make it themselve.

OK now i'm VERY horny.

Those videos are amazing, love ALL features shown there!

To make it GODLIKE PERFECT i would add the use of bipod on the floor or on flat objects like cars and walls.

Man, this is really amazing, nice video.

I get the feeling integrating 3rd party mods is really not an option there :)

while integrating is not an option(yet?) mixing mods by 3rd party can be done :)

Wow these are amazing but they most likely wont see the light of day z,

this seems like it would be a lot of work to integrate and probably really buggy and exploitable.

OK now i'm VERY horny.

Those videos are amazing, love ALL features shown there!

To make it GODLIKE PERFECT i would add the use of bipod on the floor or on flat objects like cars and walls.

Man, this is really amazing, nice video.

I'm pretty sure you can use bipods in the ACE mod and put it on low walls and the such.

I've got this mod it's cool and all but I don't like it. It's difficult to use the turbo key and there are many combinations to remember I just don't see it in dayz, ever. And I hope it's never implemented .