Sign in to follow this  
thebigpod

US 23 Dallas admin. Funny stuff

Editing due to the wrong type of reactions outta people. Tried to show yall an admitted hacker abusing his power and pretending to be able to hack my personal computer. Apologies for trying to educate the community on a different type of cheat, in hindsight was terrible to link the website. Either way us 23 dallas ran by an admitted hacker. Sucks nobody really cares and seems like this type of stuff is not really looked down upon. Take it easy gents

Edited by thebigpod

From what i can tell, there were hacks going on and this guy fucked your camp so you banned him, idk what the whole story is i would have to see a video of what happened so idk.

What...?

Just reported for posting hacker website.

Hopefully you or the admins take it down so fuckwits don't use the link you have just advertised.

clap clap OP.

How are either of you allowed to host a server, when neither of you have a clue what you are talking about?

• Like 1

Editing due to the wrong type of reactions outta people. Tried to show yall an admitted hacker abusing his power and pretending to be able to hack my personal computer. Apologies for trying to educate the community on a different type of cheat, in hindsight was terrible to link the website. Either way us 23 dallas ran by an admitted hacker. Sucks nobody really cares and seems like this type of stuff is not really looked down upon. Take it easy gents

Welcome to the newest gaming community OP, welcome.....

From what i can tell, there were hacks going on and this guy fucked your camp so you banned him, idk what the whole story is i would have to see a video of what happened so idk.

1. The OP used hacks to find our camps, while we were all offline. (We have evidence in the logs for our server, other players, etc)

2. We found his server through forum posts, joined and started looking for his camp. (Without Hacks).

3. Updates had just been released so the OP kept being kicked from his own server because of script restrictions, high ping, etc.

4. The OP shut down his server so that we couldn't continue searching for his camp while he was unable to play, because of being repeatedly kicked. (Claimed that he was waiting for his ping to "settle down")

We came to the conclusion, using the evidence, that he used some sort of hack to locate and travel to our camps, proceeded to take our items to his own server by server hopping he then took our chopper and hid or destroyed it. After this he proceeded to brag about his exploits to Desync through Steam. We don't particularly care about our items being stolen or destroyed using legitimate means, it's part of the game but the OP is a pathetic script kiddie or hacker, whatever you want to call it.

Edited by Psychobob

This is all just pissing in the wind. Provide the logs of proof or screenshots, as Madness initially did, or quit the squawking.

There were no other players...I was the only other one on the server after the camp was discovered.

You're just upset that you all were foolish enough to put your entire camp in the FIRST place most camp raiders/bandits look on a server.

Maybe you were looking on Madness' without hacks for the camp, however, considering your admin ADMITTED to using ESP, why take the chance?

Chopper was taken and hidden and the loc was going to be given for you guys to come and get it, but not sure of it's status as of now.