miragexl

Found a ghosters den on my server.

Every 6 hours, we have 4 server admins.

We are a clan, see my signature for more information.

ok, i think i have a new favorited server.

Then why not just empty out all the tents then save them? Just take all the loot and dump it in the middle of the street.

I don't think that'll work, seeing as tents are bugged and don't save in 1.7.2.5. Whatever was in the tents when the server was updated to 2.5 will respawn inside the tents after a server restart.

Edited by Twist of Cain

Bill because we like to add to the community instead of all this greed.

@OFC_BIll

What you don't understand that is tents don't work (Can't save over)

Bill because we like to add to the community instead of all this greed.

Yes, I got that impression from you on page 1 where you said you like to play exploit-free. That was my reasoning for suggesting emptying the tents and then saving them.

@OFC_BIll

What you don't understand that is tents don't work (Can't save over)

Ah, you posted as I was typing my last post.

I don't use a tent myself. If I can't carry it, I don't need it. So I'm not up to speed when it comes to the tents and bugs. That kind of sucks that you can't get rid of them.

The only people that have died in Cherno are people who have taken shots at other players. This is a bandit free zone. No unarmed players have been shot.

I agree with Rod, If you shoot at someone, You will die.

If you ghost we will find you.

@ Morgan

Being a clan server, I assume you guys are using voip like Teamspeak or Vent?

Just curious because I'm looking for a good-natured group to play DayZ with. I'm already in a clan now, but we only have one other active player in DayZ at the moment. So I'm looking for a larger group to run with, but I don't like to register with clans without being able to first "get a feel" for them by listening in and chatting with them. I like to listen to how they act, behave, talk... are they mature or is it like listening to the gamers on Xbox LIVE; is the communication good meaning does the group work together, and so on.

I mean, there's no need for me to waste the clan's time and my time by registering only to find out after the fact that our personalities clash.

We are mostly above 18. We enforced that rule when a bunch of 16 year olds bought hacks so we kicked them.

We like to joke around at times but when a gun is shot we are very strategic.

We have a few military members also, Who taught us tactics/abbreviations that help us out as a clan.

Not sure about the 'trial' for now.

As im not in-charge of the clan.

Register and message GhostSe7en, He is the leader and will be able to process that further.

No hacks, Don't get jealous cause you missed the shot.

If we did hack, we would receive global bans.

snapback.pngrocket, on 26 July 2012 - 01:19 PM, said:

No

This rumour has no basis to it whatsoever.

Using a hacked vehicle/weapon will identify you during database analysis, and your character may receive special logging attention in the database, but you will not receive a ban without creating them yourself.

No hacks, Don't get jealous cause you missed the shot.

If we did hack, we would receive global bans.

I never said you hacked. Just said you have hacked gear (AS-50 TWS) and hacked clothing (soldier clothing).

edit: And right before that shot i said lets see how many zombies I can aggro. Wasnt aimed at all. Just straight up in the air.

Edited by HGMReturns

Sir, If you can see that close to someone then you are surly using a hack yourself.

As i said, We enforce survivor gameplay. Not popping shots at one of my members.

Dan - GUID: 87cfd92b32daa0650c527160220af302

Nice Ghosting to get a kill.

Dan - GUID: 87cfd92b32daa0650c527160220af302

Nice Ghosting to get a kill.

You seem not to understand what the term ghosting means. It means logging off while engaged in combat switch servers and changing positions. You killed me. I went to a day server where I could see to get back to cherno.

He logged off, Replaced himself shot then instantly logged off.

^

Ghosting.

He logged off, Replaced himself shot then instantly logged off.

^

Ghosting.

I came on to the server by the single tent and couldnt get out because of barbed wire i hadnt seen last time. So i logged out moved outside the wire then shot your dude on the hotel and moved to the construction area where i was killed.