Hey everyone, in your opinion what's the best weapon in terms of accuracy / dmg / ammo availability?

For example, I went to Stary Sobor military camp and found: M4A1, AKM, and M16A2, but also a lot of DMR mags.

Thanks everyone, but for example: if I find a M16A2 and a AKM or AK74, with the same quantity of ammo, what should I take?

Thanks everyone' date=' but for example: if I find a M16A2 and a AKM or AK74, with the same quantity of ammo, what should I take?

[/quote']

AKM, more common ammo, and powerfull as the other two.

I carry a M4A3 CCO and 30rnd stanag(which goes ina an m16a2 as well) is harder to find than AKM mags

Stanag ammo is a tad less common than akm ammo but i would go with the m16. accurate up to 300 meters and the burst is nice to have.. full auto on the akm is worthless cuz it rides up like a damn wedgie in your buthole

Thanks everyone' date=' but for example: if I find a M16A2 and a AKM or AK74, with the same quantity of ammo, what should I take?

[/quote']

AKM, more common ammo, and powerfull as the other two.

I carry a M4A3 CCO and 30rnd stanag(which goes ina an m16a2 as well) is harder to find than AKM mags

I find lots of stanag and ak mags, but I have only ever found a single akm mag.

I can't find any 5.45x39mm ammunition anywhere, but STANAG magazines seem to be really abundant. I would probably go with the M4A1, out of the 3 you found, since you can full auto players in panic situations as well as use it indoors easily.

I currently use a M4A1CCO and a M24 as my loadout. Was using an M16ACOG and DMR before I got killed :(

I like the m14 the most. Deadly accurate to 500m and it drops a player in 3 body shots. I killed a player at ~600m with it in 5 shots. Ammo is easy to come by too. Only downside to it is how loud it is (When I shot that person I was about 500m outside the small town and the whole town aggro'd onto me.)