HamTheBacon

Wow... i really cant believe it.

I was on US 895, i had everything you could ever get, i moved up onto Douchebag hill overtop elektro (dolbry or someshit) and went up the northern part so i could see where douchebags come to snipe, 4 guys, 4 fucking guys, they were all spread out, so i waited, 2 eventually left leaveing only 2 guys on the hill still shooting at new spawns looking for gear, so i took out my M4A1 CCO SD, and took aim, sprayed both of them, MILISECONDS after the first bullet hit the guy he was gone, alt f4 almosed instantly, literally the milisecond the bullet left the gun he was gone, and the second one as well, i was freaking out, nobody is that quick let alone 2 guys.

So i left and went to another server saw another guy on the hill, after i killed him and looted him he had nothing but a CZ 550 with 3 clips, so i left it hid his body and then went along my business, seconds later i hear a M107 shot from the hill, go back up, right where that guy i killed was, was a ghillie with a M107, so i aim with my M4 right on the head, one shot and right when it hits hes gone, alt f4 instantly, even before the shot was heard hes gone, there is no way 3 fucking guys are that fast, so what my belief is, there is a new hack going around, instant disconnect after taking damage, it is the only thing that makes sense, i checked my ping to the server 35, there is no way i was lagging, i never have lag problems on that server, but fuck these guys have to be hacking, no way anyone is that fast, i swear there has to be some kind of alt f4 on damage hack...

Whats next? a hack that reflects bullets back on the shooter?

There are guy's like us who wanna actually experience a good game...

..then there's guys who need to suck a big black dick who like to ALT F4

(no offense intended to people of African origin or to guy's who like to suck dick)

PEACE!

• Like 2

Well DayZ caters to the casual crowd, you've got to expect this to happen. Kudos for trying to stop it though.

Perhaps the first two were on TS and one saw you and they both DCd at the same time. The second may have just gone to server hop or saw you as well.

Hard to say. I would be surprised if it were a hack.

I had that happen to me last night too. I was in elektro and was watching a sniper with a ghillie suit and CZ550 bouncing from spot to spot. Once he got to my building, I took one shot with the Lee-Enfield and as soon as his body hit the floor it started to disappear as if he was "hiding" his own body.

His name was Skeeter.

This is why even though I'm not a bandit, I keep high powered rifles around.

You can't Alt-F4 out of an M14 shot to the back of the head.

Just play DayZ for what it is. An incomplete mod, full of bugs and riddled with cheaters. Hopefully the standalone game will fix those issues, because the only thing left in this game is running around the 2 cities like a noob with military loot you got off dead bodies. Who gives a crap if you die now, you're 10 minutes away from finding an AS-50 and L85 that was hacked or duped into the game.

Hell, on a server the other day a cheater who spawned a chopper was offering a taxi service to those in Kamenka and he flew me to Elektro - would have been more fun if I had a gun on me though...

You arnt getting me here, i was hidden in a bush with a Camo and a M4A1 CCO SD, i know how to hunt sniper douchebags, thats all i do in dayz, no one could have seen me, i have the perfect spot, no the dc happened as the bullet hit him, the timing is impossible, the only way this would make any sense is if it was a hack, the second the first bullet it he was gone, and i didnt hit the second guy until after the first guy, they were both in scope so even if he heard the first shot and tried to turn around and look or something i turned and shot him second, and he just blinked out, so either they teleported or someting like that, seriously there was no legit escape for these guys.

how sad is the DayZ community when the lowlife fresh spawn greivers Alt-F4 when someone can and does actualy shoot back ..

fukn sadd........im no PVP'r in DayZ, but that is unbelievable how much of a douchebag move Alt_F4 is when you initiate combat then jump shit when you take fire..

you just press escape and click abort

a fucking m4 SD takes like 13 bullets to kill and doesnt do any effects to them. they have like 15 seconds to click abort and leave before they MIGHT get the shock symbol or start bleeding from your "bullets"

you just press escape and click abort

a fucking m4 SD takes like 13 bullets to kill and doesnt do any effects to them. they have like 15 seconds to click abort and leave before they MIGHT get the shock symbol or start bleeding from your "bullets"

Wow you're completely illiterate.

Wow you're completely illiterate.

he said the guys instantly log out when getting shot at from his pea shooter and claiming its hacks

im saying they have a 15 second window to click abort before the first part of something bad starts happening to them from that gun

or are you that retarded to not understand what i wrote?

he said the guys instantly log out when getting shot at from his pea shooter and claiming its hacks

im saying they have a 15 second window to click abort before the first part of something bad starts happening to them from that gun

He said the guy disconnected the moment the bullet hit him. It doesn't matter what gun was he using or how many bullets it would take to kill them. He could be shooting makarov, it doesn't change a thing. It doesn't matter that he would have to put 3 mags from makarov in one of them to kill him, it doesn't matter that it would take 30 seconds. The window doesn't matter at all. You seem to read what he said as "he logged out before I could kill him", he didn't. He said "he logged out the moment the first bullet hit him". Again the window they had or the weapon he was using doesn't matter in the slightest.

or are you that retarded to not understand what i wrote?

Oh the fucking irony.

Alright listen i buy Arma II / Arrow for 20 bucks on steam download it and install dayz .

After a hacker free experiance : this game is awesome , it wud be even better if i where with ppl !

I have an AK / Pistol / food / drink , i need blood : none is there to transfuse me . I eventually die .

I go on the forums , post my candidature to join a group of ppl .

I join them , its awesome , even better then when i played alone.

We all go bed at 3 o clock after a long / fun evening.

I login to the server this morning .

Its night .. cant see shit!

I head into an other server of about 30 ppl .

Its day.

I look around and see a name : Aldwin at 1 meter .

WTF . I look around me and Poof some guy is crouch behind me , doing nothing.

I shoot 10 m14 AIM bullets into his face. Blood , but doesnt seem to take dammage,

He aims at me , shoot 1 bullet . Am dead.

I logoff .

I go back to playing Battlefield 3 .

So , the glitches , bugs everything doesnt affect gameplay at all , this mod is frikin awesome . BUT , the hackers RUIN it . Bye

He said the guy disconnected the moment the bullet hit him. It doesn't matter what gun was he using or how many bullets it would take to kill them. He could be shooting makarov, it doesn't change a thing. It doesn't matter that he would have to put 3 mags from makarov in one of them to kill him, it doesn't matter that it would take 30 seconds. The window doesn't matter at all. You seem to read what he said as "he logged out before I could kill him", he didn't. He said "he logged out the moment the first bullet hit him". Again the window they had or the weapon he was using doesn't matter in the slightest.

Oh the fucking irony.

oh another kid new to the internet and has no clue how people talk on it

when this kid starts shooting at somebody with his garbage gun; all the snipers hear is snap snap snap. after the very first snap theyre already clicking abort, it takes all of 1 second to do.

the best part is you probably think that they are actually ending the arma2 task

Edited by Buffjesus

but fuck these guys have to be hacking, no way anyone is that fast, i swear there has to be some kind of alt f4 on damage hack...

Whats next? a hack that reflects bullets back on the shooter?

I experienced this for the first time last night. What you are talking about, this insta alt f4...

My friend and I met up at the top of the quarry near Solichy on DE 666 on prepared coords. To our surprise a truck drove out of the quarry beneath us, almost immediately. We didnt fire as it left. We noticed there was also a bus in the quarry, that we checked and it had no fuel. So we waited, expecting the truck to come back with fuel. Instead 2 guys suddenly appear at the bottom of the quarry and go straight upto the bus to fill it with fuel. I am using a CZ550 and my friend an AK. We have them totally scoped out and they have no idea we are there. We both fire. The one I shot (a gillie) disappeared instantly, although i did get the kill. The other one i saw in the scope was shot and also disapeared. My friend didnt get that kill record. These guys had just been filling the bus with fuel and were probably teamspeaking prior to getting in it, totally chilling. We fired simultaneously and they disappeared in that same split second

i am confident we still fucked up their day, but it was very annoying not to get their gear. so we nailed that bus with an Ak mag for the lols

oh another kid new to the internet and has no clue how people talk on it

when this kid starts shooting at somebody with his garbage gun; all the snipers hear is snap snap snap. after the very first snap theyre already clicking abort, it takes all of 1 second to do.

the best part is you probably think that they are actually ending the arma2 task

Oh another entitled 18 year old who thinks he's mature, that he knows everything and who calls everyone who he disagrees with "kids".

Exactly "1 second to do" not "instantly when the first bullet hit him" you are still talking about a different situation. Assuming that it's what happened and OP wasn't lagged or isn't exaggerating. But it doesn't matter really, you're still not talking about the situation OP described.

Edited by SillySil

Oh another entitled 18 year old who thinks he's mature, that he knows everything and who calls everyone who he disagrees with "kids".

Exactly "1 second to do" not "instantly when the first bullet hit him" you are still talking about a different situation. Assuming that it's what happened and OP wasn't lagged or isn't exaggerating. But it doesn't matter really, you're still not talking about the situation OP described.

and you still have no clue how people on the internet talk

theyre not instantly gone before his first bullet is shot, theyre not gone the moment the first bullet hits the ground. theyre gone 1 second after the first snap around them

people on the internet write what they want to believe happened instead of what actually happened. i know youre incredibly new to the internet forum scene, but after 20k+ posts across many games i can see where they stretch the truth and not.

but continue on, believe every word written on the internet :thumbsup:

No, it's just that he is from Canada, cut him some slack. I agree though he is an idiot, but probably just trying to troll. I was in a super market and killed a guy. I got the murder, but when I went up to his body, it went into the ground. The guy alt+ f4ed so I wouldn't get his stuff. I didn't really care, but I still thought it was funny. The only time I abort is when somebody ghost me, hackers, or it's like 4vs1 lol. I killed two guys last night. I spawned in behind one, he was lagged out I guess and I unloaded two clips of an m16 into him. FInally, he laid down, but still wasn't dead. His friend then popped out(this was in the NW airfield barracks btw...Last door on the southern barracks) and he shot at me with an m14 aim. we both killed each other. I give props for them not aborting and I got a coyote backpack out of it after I spent 30-40minutes running back in pitch black night. The guy lagged out btw(the first guy i shot). Some people aren't douchebags and man up, some abort instantly. We just need to learn to HS instantly. m4a1 CCO Sd takes about 5-6 shots to kill somebody without a HS.

and you still have no clue how people on the internet talk

theyre not instantly gone before his first bullet is shot, theyre not gone the moment the first bullet hits the ground. theyre gone 1 second after the first snap around them

people on the internet write what they want to believe happened instead of what actually happened. i know youre incredibly new to the internet forum scene, but after 20k+ posts across many games i can see where they stretch the truth and not.

but continue on, believe every word written on the internet :thumbsup:

Wow you are extremely illiterate ... I even said "Assuming that it's what happened and OP wasn't lagged or isn't exaggerating."

Most annoying thing is when people shoot at you first and then ALT F4 when you shoot back. That's just sad. Don't engage in a firefight against someone who hasn't seen you if you have no intentions of actually seeing it through.