Sign in to follow this  
mrbananas

Does anybody have a MK 48 MOD 0?

I've just started a new life on dayz and just managed to find an m4a3 cco and i have a l85a2 aws

at my base but i dont think its enough firepower......i am willing to trade both of these guns with 3 mags of ammo per gun.....i would like an MK 48 mod 0 with as many mags as possible in return..... we will find a trade location and time through skype or steam.....

Steam: mrbananajew

I am not hostile....i dont do any of that 'betreyal' crap i just want the firepower for operations with my squad........

I have one I'd be willing to trade, but I will accept ONLY an M16 ACOG for it. That is the one weapon I want but never found.

the M4A3 CCO is quite similar but in my opinion it has a nicer reticle its only let down is the effective range on it the M16 acog's effective range is 800m and the M4A3 CCO's is 300m the damage is the same at 3555dmg. and the audible range is the same at 80m... what im trying to say is that the guns are almost the same....i've thrown 2 other guns in (MP5A5 and the L85A2 AWS) and the L85's effective range is 500m which is pretty good, it also has a thermal optic scope which can be changed to night vision.

i think its a fitting trade... i know you have specific likes and wants but i will try to find one but ad me on skype for now....

Mrbananajew

L85 and at least 2 mags, for my mk48 with two boxes?

worldsendgaming.com we have a black market to arrange the trade, and approve honorable traders.

ok add me on skype: mrbananajew
  • Like 1

I find that the MK 48 is slightly too rare for L85 and M4A3. But, that's just me, not to get hung up in DayZ economics.

I find that the MK 48 is slightly too rare for L85 and M4A3. But, that's just me, not to get hung up in DayZ economics.

thats you're opinion

I can give you a MK48 with 4 Mags if u want to give me back an L85 + M4A1 with the holo sight if available. if you're interested reply to my comment and i'll add you on steam :) (more mags available if you give me that m4a3 :3)

• Like 1