I came here as well to enjoy some nerd rage which this group has provided in great portions. Thanks for that btw.

Everyone give Kush the attention he is craving.

Hey man tell me how you feel about things! I know I didn't say anything to you in specific, because I honestly don't give a shit, but go ahead and say things like we have been having a conversation with you.

Edited by BrotherOfJared

I came here as well to enjoy some nerd rage which this group has provided in great portions. Thanks for that btw.

Lolz, pay attention in English class this year. I wont explain because it wont work, just keep posting awesome posts.

Incorrect, my entertainment comes from these type of threads.

Gotta love stereotypical potheads.

This thread saved my night, thanks guys!

Why do people even care about gear/alt 4'ing, its an alpha, as soon as the standalone releases you're going to lose your gear anyway, everyone acts like its the real game, but you're just testing bugs etc. not to have the best gear or whatever

Again, misunderstanding. I'm not here to converse with you guys. I'm here to watch. You guys can have all the attention you want.

Stereotypical.. hmm. Okay ill take it. I'm stereotypical, thanks.

This thread saved my night, thanks guys!

Why do people even care about gear/alt 4'ing, its an alpha, as soon as the standalone releases you're going to lose your gear anyway, everyone acts like its the real game, but you're just testing bugs etc. not to have the best gear or whatever

SHHHH... let them continue pls.

Again, misunderstanding. I'm not here to converse with you guys. I'm here to watch. You guys can have all the attention you want.

So you are here to watch but you chose to participate? Alright, you win troll. Lets be friends and pursue the lolz k?

Sometimes when the topic starts to slow down, it needs a nudge that's all.

I'll shut up now, gotta finish my work anyways before I head home. HF GL.

Alright, you guys DID ALT+F4. I was watching that player pool and Ian and Ryan alt+f4'd at least twice. I landed a shot on one of the dudes and I see him run behind a tree and alt f4 along with his buttbuddy. Also, me and my friend who died have died many times and know our way back up to stary and used the DayZ map on the internet to figure our way around. Also, the clouds move east always so its sort of easy to know which way you're running. Furthermore, before this firefight, we were running back from cherno and found a tent with DMRs, AKMs, and all that jazz. This tent was looted by my friend on his way back because it was fairly easy to spot due to this huge castle on top of some mountain. To conclude, I really don't care that we lost this firefight, it's just that you guys exited the game when we landed a shot on you or were shooting towards you.

Try winning a fight without alt f4ing to avoid death.

Hey I'm the aforementioned Big Boss. I just want to set the story straight and let everybody know that I DID NOT "alt f4"... I hit escape and then clicked abort, cause my "alt f4" doesn't work... This has all been just another case of scripters vs a kid who didn't want to lose his Accuracy International AS50.

I did buddy, I was the one that shot and killed 2/3 of your squad. Didn't alt f4 once. Try not to be such a hypocrite because we watched as you guys exited the game during the fight.

Again, thanks for the gear. I know you three didn't earn it.

Actually we did earn that gear just like you earned yours. Also, if half your squad didnt alt f4, the outcome of this whole thing would've been completely different. And yeah, after 2 of us died, my friend who survived was just chilling in the tree line south of stary waiting for one of us to return, but then one of us died a second time near the tents, i believe, and he just got off to run some errands.

What the hell, made three posts on these forums and I have three beans already. Seems legit.

(Guess this makes four posts though, huh.)

So you hate on people that alt f4 but don't hate on people that spawn items? Makes sense... Thanks for clarifying that for me!

What part of the post says that? I hate script kiddies and my only three deaths this month have been by obvious hackers. Duping, alt F4, and hacking are what makes this mod broken, but frankly I can still find it fun despite those three problems. I flat out refuse to be part of the problem but I can admit that when I was new to the game I did pull the alt F4 a few times until I truly understood why that ruins the game. If asked I would say hacking is a far bigger problem because alt F4 only deprives me of a murder on the debug monitor and some loot I probably do not need in the first place, hacking fucks up the weapon spawn system and results in people losing their gear and life in an unfair way. Until they release the standalone these issues will remain a problem (at least I hope standalone will at least dent these three issues), so either sack up and do not participate in cheating or sack up and admit you play cheap. Not a big deal as long as you are honest in your cheapness. I will go first, I shot a guy with my M240 who only had an ax the other day, it was cheap but funny.

But you are right I was not there and I am now just talking out of my ass about a situation I have no independent information on, if hacks are obvious I have no problem with alt F4.

Edited by Zombie Jesus

Wow, just... WOW.

US 373 must just be just PACKED with rape happy zombies, cuz you guys are ass pained TO THE MAX.

But serriosly, jerking eachother off is best done in private, and you 4 should probably take it back to that server you were alt+F4'ing off of. It's just embarasing at this point.

Wow, just... WOW.

US 373 must just be just PACKED with rape happy zombies, cuz you guys are ass pained TO THE MAX.

But serriosly, jerking eachother off is best done in private, and you 4 should probably take it back to that server you were alt+F4'ing off of. It's just embarasing at this point.

But what if it gets us off to do it in front of people?

• Like 1

Wow, just... WOW.

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

• Like 1

But what if it gets us off to do it in front of people?

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

There we go, ya can't take the intenet so seriosly.

And now that that's out of your systems, take some beans :beans: , and let's all go kill some zombies. ;)

I DID NOT "alt f4"... I hit escape and then clicked abort, cause my "alt f4" doesn't work

This is one of my favorite responses to the accusation of ALT+F4'ing.

Protip: You can Alt+F4 after hitting the 'esc' key to bring the menu up.

edit: Did you all have a good night? I know I did.

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

Edited by ChiefMasterKush

This is one of my favorite responses to the accusation of ALT+F4'ing.

Get a sense of humor. For someone who seems to hit the ganj you are pretty lose butthole.

I like turtles.

Alright, you guys DID ALT+F4. I was watching that player pool and Ian and Ryan alt+f4'd at least twice. I landed a shot on one of the dudes and I see him run behind a tree and alt f4 along with his buttbuddy. Also, me and my friend who died have died many times and know our way back up to stary and used the DayZ map on the internet to figure our way around. Also, the clouds move east always so its sort of easy to know which way you're running. Furthermore, before this firefight, we were running back from cherno and found a tent with DMRs, AKMs, and all that jazz. This tent was looted by my friend on his way back because it was fairly easy to spot due to this huge castle on top of some mountain. To conclude, I really don't care that we lost this firefight, it's just that you guys exited the game when we landed a shot on you or were shooting towards you.

And epic fail. I never alt f4'd. Nice try though. I am the nub on the team and I happened to be scavenging in the tents whilst the fire fight was going on and i was not well armed whatsoever. So therefore I was hiding in a corner as my 1911 prolly wouldn't have helped too much.

Stop fucking making these forums more laggy then they alredy are.

In the end both parties are pussy's enough said