Me and a couple of buddies found a vehicle on a server and we decided to take it and repair it. In due time we repaired it and ended up breaking 2 wheels, and then we decided to run to Cherno. When we were on our way to Cherno, we found a tent and found 4 car wheels and a couple of weapons, we decided to take 2 car wheels and engine parts to repair the car. We ended up going back to stary, and we see one player on the northern hills of stary. We take shots, hit him once and he alt+f4's. Then we see a group of 4 other players who were part of the same crew and they all run to a spot and alt+f4 together. And then two of them respawn back, and we took a few shots at them because we were still around the area. And before we get the chance to kill them they alt+f4 a SECOND TIME. See'ing that all the zombies has disappeared we assumed that all the players in the area has alt+f4'd, later we went to repair the car. after fixing up the car, we decided to go on an adventure to Cherno, soon after our driver gets killed before we get a chance to leave stary, we found out a guy from their crew was still hanging around and killed our driver and shot a tire out. My remaining partner and i got out of the van and had to book it into the nearest tree line to find cover, as we check the players in the server we noticed that the 4 players that alt+f4'ed came back in and were around our area. They spot my partner and pops a cap in his ass so i was the only one remaining and then i begin to run into the tree line to scout the area, it turns out that the 4 players were with 2 other people in the server who shot and killed us we figured out that they had an L85 and an AS50 and were terrible shots. Later on we gathered together again and decided to look around if they were still there, we managed to find another one of them and shoot him, he went unconscious and alt+f4ed again, then the server restarted.

TL;DR The reason I took time to write all of this crap was because these fucking pussies were all gathered around in Stary Sobor, fully geared, and were too scared to fight back. Instead, the first thing that came into their head was to ALT+F4 when they were getting shot at. The irritating part was when they come back into the server as my friend dies so they could loot his body

Names were :

Ian

Ryan

Big Boss

ClubMMC

Edited by Ecstasy

Cool man

Ian here,

I didn't alt f4 once and I killed you two with an M14, hardly an L85. Funny that you call us geared when all three of you were running NVGS, range finders, GPS, ghillie suits and top tier weapons. All of which I doubt you acquired legitimately. Funny thing about you crying about alt f4ing is that you did more than your fair share in that fire fight.

Thanks for the weapons, NVGS, and range finders! Now our friend with the AS50 who is a "terrible shot" can actually acquire range when he is more than 700 meters away.

• Like 6

Sad thing about this is how inaccurate the OP is. He forgot to mention that his group either were hackers, or had a hacker. Because I seriously doubt a bunch of newbs would have been as geared as they were. He points out we were "fully geared" when the gear they had much higher rarity. I think these nubs are simply just mad about getting their asses shot up despite their hacked/duped items. Which goes to show that gear doesnt equal skill. Nubs got pwned.

• Like 3

Ryan here,

First off I was part of the group but i never alt f4'd. Second off did you fail to mention the part where we killed two of your guys and they managed to get back to stary within 20 minutes fully armed and they both had the same load out. How did you manage that? We don't feel to bad about alt f4'ing against you hacking fags. Oh yeah and we stole your vehicle :)

• Like 2

Anybody who disconnects in a fire fight is a pussy no matter what reason. End of discussion.

• Like 2

Ha ha Ecstasy. Found out and whinging like a newborn cos you and your mates lost all your hacked gear.

I need to ask.

This fire fight took place in stary.

So you boys were massacred. Respawned on the beach. Geared up for another fire fight and hoofed it back to stary.

You are either the luckiest dudes on the servers when it comes to weapon spawns or Denmark definitely has a slight pong to its rotten corpse.

You see, I do this exact thing every death and it can take three hours before I see stary and I'm lucky to have the Winchester and a 1911.

I am gonna jump to a conclusion that there may have been some server hopping, ghosting and tent duping going on here.

Is your conscience clear ecstasy?

• Like 3

So the side that alt-f4'd doesn't deny it, but does accuse the other side of hacking. Classy.

• Like 1

What is your point lun4tic? We wouldn't accuse if we didn't have reasons to. We aren't a bunch of 14 year olds.

Edited by ryan.andersen91

What is your point lun4tic? We wouldn't accuse if we didn't have reasons to. We aren't a bunch of 14 year olds.

You have no proof that they're hackers. They made a claim, and had zero proof until you showed up and didn't bother to refute it. Instead, you accused them of hacking without providing any proof.

Edited by lun4tic

Although they are "hacking" (not yet confirmed) alt f4 is a pussy move indeed.

Maybe the reason to the full geared spawners will be: the tents they found in cherno, or their own camp. We all know about duping and everyone is doing it. I didn't was in the firefight, i just tossing my 2 cents over here.

oh... ecstasy 1 - US 373 0

You have no proof that they're hackers. They made a claim, and had zero proof until you showed up and didn't bother to refute it. Instead, you accused them of hacking without providing any proof.

I have enough proof to know that something is up, not that I feel the need to convince people that weren't there. Maybe when they get back on to reply to us they can shed some light on how they were killed twice within 20-30 minutes in stary.

Maybe you should brush up on your reading comprehension kid, he actually DID refute it. At the same time we also provided that we have sufficient reason to believe that they were hacking (Getting from the coast to Stary in MUCH less time than it is supposed to be, all the while getting "lucky" and finding ANOTHER DMR and plenty of mags.) yeah... not hacking. Before defending script kitties and hackers, maybe you should exercise that neglected brain of yours.

Didn't bother to refute it?

Ryan here,

First off I was part of the group but i never alt f4'd. Second off did you fail to mention the part where we killed two of your guys and they managed to get back to stary within 20 minutes fully armed and they both had the same load out. How did you manage that? We don't feel to bad about alt f4'ing against you hacking fags. Oh yeah and we stole your vehicle :)

And as far as proof goes, we have offered up just as much as OP, written testimony.

You retards do realize tat you only need to rub around the top of the map to get fully geared in an hour or so? To many people jump to the conclusion of hackers

You retards do realize tat you only need to rub around the top of the map to get fully geared in an hour or so? To many people jump to the conclusion of hackers

How fucking stupid are you? Are you trolling right now?

I am just gonna assume this is an absolute fail attempt at trolling....

• Like 1

Maybe you should brush up on your reading comprehension kid, he actually DID refute it. At the same time we also provided that we have sufficient reason to believe that they were hacking (Getting from the coast to Stary in MUCH less time than it is supposed to be, all the while getting "lucky" and finding ANOTHER DMR and plenty of mags.) yeah... not hacking. Before defending script kitties and hackers, maybe you should exercise that neglected brain of yours.

How do we know you aren't lying just to save your own pussy ass. You could be making the entire story up about killing two of them.

How do we know you aren't lying just to save your own pussy ass. You could be making the entire story up about killing two of them.

OP stated two of them died....

• Like 1

How do we know it went down like the OP said? Are you new to the internet? Are you new to life?