Sign in to follow this  
evil.piggeh

pissed off- YES RAGE 8 HOURS WASTED!

So today i found a helicopter on an island, i work on getting all of the things i needed with a little help from a friend, we finally get it all repaired and fueled to the point where we can get it to a petrol pump and full refuel it. We did that, fully fueld chopper, first one i've managed to actually get my hands on, repair it, and fly it, and hide it. We save the chopper in a safe location then decide to travel a bit to refuel and hopefully pick up a few more jerries, and what happens when we get to the fuel pump. NO MESSAGE RECIEVED. I'm well aware admins abusing their powers but this happens everytime i have even a WHIFF of a chance of flying this god damn chopper. WE did EVERYTHING right, yet a fkin JEALOUS BUTTHURT asshole server admin decides to spoil my 8 hours hard work just because he feels like it.

If u decide u want to spend time fixing a chopper up. Just DONT FUCFKING BOTHER. its not worth the fucking time because an asshole admin will most likely restart the server like the jealous butt hurt pricks that they are, and all that time spent will be wasted.

I will never play this game again untill this fucking ADMIN ABUSE and HACKING comes to an end, and I WILL NOT be purchasing any more games from Bohemia including the upcoming standalone version of DayZ if shit like this isnt put to an END PRONTO

SICK OF THIS SHIT.

Ps thats not even including the hackers we had to deal with teleporting places with an as50 and fucking up my transport so i could fix the chopper quicker. This game (I KNOW ITS AN ALPHA) is riddled from top to bottom with corrupt server admins doing whatever the fuck they please not taking into concideration ANY1 ELSES hard work, and these hackers just Pissing people off intentionally 90% of them doing it not for fun JUST TO PISS PEOPLE OFF.

FIX THIS SHIT so you dont piss people off to the extent i am.

Ive played this game since a month from its release and ive never seen so much bullshit in the past month in my whole entire life ALPHA RELEASE OR NOT.

rant over. FUCK hackers, FUCK server admins that abuse your powers. FUCK YOU. wasting my god damn time.

I'm even ASHAMED to say this but im concidering fobbing off DayZ all together, and going back to shitty black ops and bf3 because this game is either UNPLAYABLE with glitches, or full of fucking KNOBS that just want to spoil the fun for everyone else.

Did you make this mod to just piss people off? Because right now everyone i speak to playing this game is fucking FED UP. if it keeps going on like this NO ONE WILL BE BUYING YOUR STAND ALONE. SORT THE FUCKING BULLSHIT OUT.

Video may soon follow. probably with added RAGE. Because this is getting totally ridiculous.

Edited by evil.piggeh

So first off, you have no idea if it was an admin purposely doing it, a server crash or a server scheduled restart and you come here and complain?

What does the admin have to gain from restarting the server? Everytime my server restarts the helo regardless of condition or fuel returns to its spawn point all busted up. If his server is anything like me, what would he have to gain by resetting the helo?

Most servers reset every 3-4 times a day. If you worked 8 hours that's due for a server reset. Sounds like an unlucky coincidence than malicious intent

Join Overclock.net's US 1992 server. We have very nice admins who are always around and are always trying to improve the players' experience.