freds765

Best place to be a bandit??

Hi. I want to start finding other players and getting into PvP situations. I'm new to the game. I have tried servers with 30-40 players, and so far I have only tried out Elekro, but I haven't found any other players yet! any tips??? I don't want to camp at an airfield, I would rather stay in a city. But if I have to go to an airfield I will. any tips?

Yah want to set up, far enough away from yah hunting ground the Z's despawn, then there spawning will tell yah when a player moves into the area. So suss whaere they are coming from, from the origin o the spawns, and make a plan to intercept. Based on where yah think they are heading.

The normal o course is sitting on a roof sniping... i love those guys, quick easy way to gear up(.303 is = a .50 under 300)

Edited by KingOchaos

Anywhere far away from me.

No, but seriously, you can try cherno or elektro, but most of those you find will be fresh spawns, and you'll just be a jerk. If you really want to kill someone with any gear, try out stary or one of the airfields. Yu can also try some gas stations, such as the one near gorka, I see people refueling near there quite often

Green Mountain, cant tell ya how many noobs go " Giant Tower of Epicness = Uber Loot."

Makes me Laugh every time that i kill someone there. usually 2-3 on a full server.

i stick to the out skirts of cherno lately and doing some mid fire fight ambushing especialy at fire house i wait tell a fire fight breaks out sneak in and kill the winner while he is looting i did this with no weapon the winner which was a bandit killed like four people in the fire hous and was on the roof so i took a winchester he lift on one of the bodys and killed him with that took his ak74 with 5 mags used the same tactic tonight and got what i have long been looking for a dmr with three mags but i went down 7000 blood in the process so now im up north licking my wounds by hunting oh and the first bandit i killed fully geared me out like matches hunting knife hatchetg map the works pm me if you want a map with my fav spots on it i may even go on a raid with you

after being thrown in the ocean swimming back and then falling threw map to my death by a hacker i went north east straight from spawn been playing nearly an hour all i have is hatchet make it up almost to stary sober and find a crashed heli but all the loot is gone but some dmr mags go in the barn near the crash find the looter hiding from zombies my hatchet does some fast talking and now im fully geared czec bag winchester lee enfield g17 with six mags med supplies the works i was hoping he had a sniper rifle or atleast a good assualt or battle ifle but no i guess you can only get so lucky lol