Sign in to follow this  
benpowell987

The Enforcers: Getting Day Z, Back to how it is too be

'It is up to the bravery of Few, to Look out for the cowadice of many'' - Me, after saving a group of Undergeared nonses, from a conjoined assault of zed's and Players.

As a Player of Day Z, I recent have took a break from it, Coming back, i find myself wanting to create a group, of bandits and survivors alike, the goal of this project is to train, To survive, and to seize an opportunity to create a longer lasting lifetime, so here comes;

The Enforcers

The goal of this group will be to protect, to train, And to help.

We will be a slight roleplaying group, Semi-Serious roleplaying group, With ranks, with events, and with Conjoined Supplies.

The reason we are also inviting bandits too this group, Are as followed:

- They are stronger than the avarage servivor.

- The have Balls.

- They Can kill invaders without feeling the slightest bit Damned about it.

- They ca-... Why the hell not.

- They Will cause a Good confrontational roleplaying balance within the group.

The Reason We are inviting Survivors too the group, Are as followed:

- Even the strongest of souls have to start somewhere.

- They are easily trained, and geared up.

- Some of the best shots around have been friendly's.

- Cannon fodde-... urhm, They can be easily trained to Withstand the flying bullets that occur around the wasteland.

What sort of Roleplay will occur?

- Events like Scavenging

- Events such as Cleaning towns from the infected, and snipers

- Events such as Domestic Roleplaying.

- Domestic Abuse within the Base for the win.

What server will we Play on?

Not yet dicided

How Do I apply?

- Simple, head here; http://dayzenforcers...m.com/index.php and submit an application, Be quick, as spaces may be limited, and subject to terms and conditions only ( there are no terms and conditions )

Ben i am just a lowely noob, What Can I do?

What cant you do? You can aid in the scavenging, you can aid in guard detail, you can even Become a medic, Maybe even a hunter?

I am going to join just to kill you all

Good for you, I hope you're Penis is as small as you're personality's greatness.

Reasons why I may not be able to join?

- because you cannot be arsed to add my skype?

- because you Are under the age of 14? ( sorry, we have to have a boundry somewhere, I may not be able to hold the Screaches of the young un's )

- there are no other reasons why not, We accept any gender, personality, Age within a reason, ( meaning, mature 13's, may be allowed in with a majority vote ) Therer is absulutely no reason any of you may not be able to reach a rank appreciated.

Who the fuck are you Ben?

Me?

I’m Your Friendly Neighborhood hero-... Spiderma-... Admittably, I am new too the forums, But I have Quite the history in leading groups, such as World of warcraft guilds, Runescape clans, FPS group,

Here is a bit about me as a person:

hello, I am bo-... Bil-... Harr-... Ben.. Yes ben is the Right one. Hello I Am Ben, Im quite a jice chap, I am british of course, And before DayZ, I have always been looking for a game like this, DayZ to me, is like... a cigarette after sex... yes thats the one, Orgasmic. I am a major Game nerd, but also with a social life, My favorite style of clothing; Elegently casual, So aye. Ben, Game nerd, Social, Smart..

I wish to benafit the group aswell as be in it... ( or not ) how may I be at you're service?

- We need someone to aid in designing a Logo,

- We need someone with a decent computer based / How the fuck do I set up a team speak channel

- We need someone whom can help with web creating.

How to Do I Apply Again?

head to our Forum here: http://dayzenforcers...m.com/index.php And submit an application

Current amount of members:

fifteen

Edited by benpowell987

the goal of this project is to train, To servive, and to seize an opertunity to create a longer lasting lifetime,

I give you 2 hours till you all get hacked in the air or find yourself on the thunderdome...

I'd heavily advise you to use your own private hive and server.

Sorry, not doing this to demean you, but my grammar nazi senses are tingling off the charts. "you're" is used incorrectly quite a few times. It should be "your" in a lot of cases (such as the 'how may I be at you're service <--should be your)

Or is this some kind of British thing I'm unaware of, being that I'm from the states?

• Like 3

Sorry, not doing this to demean you, but my grammar nazi senses are tingling off the charts. "you're" is used incorrectly quite a few times. It should be "your" in a lot of cases (such as the 'how may I be at you're service <--should be your)

Or is this some kind of British thing I'm unaware of, being that I'm from the states?

Aye, that it is my good ol'chap.

I give you 2 hours till you all get hacked in the air or find yourself on the thunderdome...

I'd heavily advise you to use your own private hive and server.

Aye, that we will my good ol'chap, when the time comes, we've been active for quite some time now, yer'see, we actually have had quite alot of applications before the forums where opened, it was just the fact that, I was gettign 30 skype inboxes a day asking me to let them in, and too be fair; that gets stressful, answering 20 questions in a short space of one second before being asked ''R U THERE?!''

Can you pm me your lsd hookup?

That I will

Edit: Done

Edited by benpowell987

Ha ha, Ipurgepeople. Maybe in Britain they use "you're" and "your" differently much like you Yanks like to drop vowels for no apparent reason.

Edited by DemonGroover
  • Like 1

Ha ha. Maybe in Britain they use "you're" and "your" differently much like you Yanks like to drop vowels for no apparent reason.

you sir, deserve some beans.

Seems like a good idea at first glance. Unfortunatley, your english at such a low level that I cannot fathom how anyone could take you seriously. Beats me how you can even mispell "survivor" when it's so commonly used on this forum AND on the home page.

• Like 1

Ha ha, Ipurgepeople. Maybe in Britain they use "you're" and "your" differently much like you Yanks like to drop vowels for no apparent reason.

ROFL.

But seriously. There's no need for u's in color or favorite. It's an accent thing is what I think. We dont' pronounce it, so why leave it there? :D

EDIT:

Seems like a good idea at first glance. Unfortunatley, your english at such a low level that I cannot fathom how anyone could take you seriously. Beats me how you can even mispell "survivor" when it's so commonly used on this forum AND on the home page.

Perhaps another one of those language differences...although in this case I doubt it.

Edited by Ipurgepeople

I have to say; I didnt write this, I wrote a majority, but there are quite a few sections too which, Include the word survivor that I have not wrote.. i'l be proof reading this and fixing errors.

dit: a quick proof read; and sorted, I apologise, I am quite tired, and I had the pre-existing members write me up something too add too the group, In my tired state, I forgot to proof read for grammer, and Spelling errors, totally my bad

Edited by benpowell987

"Only idiots quote themselves on the internet" - Carebear Baddie (see what I did thar?)

Seriously though, sounds like a cool idea, but I'm fairly confident that hackers will ruin it for you if you decide to play on one dedicated server. At least for the time being.

Beats me how you can even mispell "survivor" when it's so commonly used on this forum AND on the home page.

That bit got me the most. -.-

dit: a quick proof read; and sorted, I apologise, I am quite tired, and I had the pre-existing members write me up something too add too the group, In my tired state, I forgot to proof read for grammer, and Spelling errors, totally my bad

Sounds like someones finding Bull S*** reasons now...

Oh man, where to start! Berating someone for spelling when you yourself have a spelling mistake!

:lol:

But back on topic - i hope your plan works out.

Sounds like someones finding Bull S*** reasons now...

I can actually send you too the person whom mispelt Survivor, so you may kick teh'beans outtah'them.

As for hacking consern's, I am quite confidant that a clan own server, with some players that wish it, to join the server, whilst Excluding hackers from it, Is quite a good idea, simple as, a whitelisted sortah'thing

Edited by benpowell987

This post has turned in to a Nazi spelling war 0.0

Btw its I not i.

<3

Edited by Cheese_omg
  • Like 2

You're spelling "too" when I'm sure it should be "to"

Man, I think I'm gonna stop looking here, cause I don't want you to feel like I'm attacking you with grammar or anything, D:

Good luck, though, seriously.

This post has turned in to a Nazi spelling war 0.0

Btw its I not i.

<3

You missed an apostrophe - it's not its :P

Pretty funny, as it seems my spelling has come into question, Simple, as those to whom are reading it, and not like what is wrote, should atleast have a common curtesy to atleast not have the smallest of digs, in attempts to attack the group's reputation, or personality, as the person whom actually helped me write this has Dyslexia, and felt it was quite good, so aye, how do yer'feel now? my good chum's.

Edited by benpowell987

Again, not wanting to make you feel like i'm attacking you or anything, just pointing it out for the good of the post... but I'll stop now.

Edited by Ipurgepeople

Oh man, where to start! Berating someone for spelling when you yourself have a spelling mistake!

:lol:

Obviously a typo, I pressed the "l" before the "e" and that's how it happened. Also, english isn't even my first language.

I have to say; I didnt write this, I wrote a majority, but there are quite a few sections too which, Include the word survivor that I have not wrote.. i'l be proof reading this and fixing errors.

Still not impressed.

Edited by EchoZeero

i dont even no y u guys r worred abowt grammer n spillings n stuffz becuz its not really all that important n it reely dos'nt madder ba cuz it dunt not haf anythen to do wif the post that da guy made anyway so u shud stop mak en fun o his grammer n stuff bcuz it culd make the thred go off topik an get it lockt

• Like 2

Again, not wanting to make you feel like i'm attacking you or anything, just pointing it out for the good of the post... but I'll stop now.

A once great man once said ''Sod off then'''

Edited by benpowell987