Sign in to follow this  
Brutal-Hunter

This game needs to be more single player friendly

It is kind of ridiculous how a blood bag restores a player to full health but meat only gives 800 health. You should also be able to epi-pen yourself. How is it not possible to epi-pen yourself to remove shock. That is soo dumb

I assumed it was to encourage social interaction between random players

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

Epi-pen? I haven't come across an epi-pen... ???

Epi-pen? I haven't come across an epi-pen... ???

Never been to a hospital?

epipen for shock is a good idea. Other than that, it's balanced. 1 meat is 800 blood, sure, but it's not uncommon to find two or three animals in a field, one of which is usually a cow. 6400 for the cow, 4000 for a sheep, 3200 for a boar, 2400 for a goat. There's really no reason those numbers are a problem. They're more than enough. Good day sir.

No it does not.

I am a "singleplayer" myself, and If anything, there should be more pros for joining a friend.

surviving on your own is not easy, it was never ment to be easy.

Homo sapiens lived in small nomadic groups for a reason, and still do (obviously)

• Like 1

>friendly

>DayZ

Those two words must never go into one sentence.

• Like 2

Maybe there could be facilities in hospitals or medic tents where you can attach a blood bag to a drip holder (or something) and give yourself the bag on your own?

Funny, I think it is a lot easier running solo.

Groups tends to be disorganize, there is always some dick who thinks he can take on a chopper with a AK and gets the whole group wiped. If a group gets above 3 players, they become unwieldy and you spend too long looting a dangerous zone.

And how does a unconscious player use a epi-pen on himself? <- now THAT is dumb.

Getting your blood back up, assuming you got matches, is about one of the easiest things to do.

well. for blood bags you gata take the risk of looting a hospital in a city. pretty dangerous. also, epi pens are for being unconscience. how could you use it on yourself while knocked out. absurd.

A corpsman or medic would never give epinephrine to a patient in shock, not to mention, how the hell do you treat yourself for shock? You're in shock!

Edit: Blood bags restore you to full "health" because you don't have "health" in this mod, you have blood.

Edited by RaysGoodLiquor

The reason you can't epi-pen yourself is because you're passed out.

As for using it to treat shock, that sounds good.

Never been to a hospital?

Yea... in... up.. around the hospitals... never picked one up.... I don't think... might have... maybe I thought it was a morphine shot?... lol

Funny, I think it is a lot easier running solo.

Groups tends to be disorganize, there is always some dick who thinks he can take on a chopper with a AK and gets the whole group wiped. If a group gets above 3 players, they become unwieldy and you spend too long looting a dangerous zone.

This funny is funny, because the key to grouping is organization. You're as strong as your weakest link (the retard who does stupid shit), so you strengthen that link, or remove it.

AKA dont group with strangers. Bring or make friends, and judge them.

And yes, beyond 3 people or so you get more chances of a weaker link, or it becomes unnecessarily hard to find enough resources. More chances for "we need to stop for _______"

• Like 1

I love the folks who equate this VIRTUAL GAME with real life... /NAUGHT!

I believe this game has more serious issues to fix before any attention is devoted to making it more "solo friendly". For instance, I'm tired of the pervasive hacking/cheating and I'm tired of breaking my leg each time I lowcrawl through a shed's open doorway. I'm also tired of long arse unconscious timers when I'm sitting at ~4.9k health. I could understand going unconscious if I'm at 1k or something (after all that would be "knocking on Death's door") but otherwise I consider that "a bit too much".