Sign in to follow this  
bosjem

Teleported on a small island in the wilderness

Hi all

I've just been teleported by a script kid to the wilderness with the rest of the other players on the server (DE 1051).

Luckyly i managed to alt+f4 before getting killed (that's the only situation where i accept alt+f4ing) so the character is safe. I reconnect to another server but i'm still in wilderness where i was teleported.

I know that the first answer to this topic will be "search the forums, everyone knows that you have to run east for a couple of km and you'll be back on the map)... the problem is... we have been teleported on a small island a couple of km away from the coast. Is there a solution for that or I have to swim (and loose the gear) to the coast? I've tried to search the forum but i haven't found anything usefull.

Thx for the answers.

afaik water no longer makes you drop your gear. Looks like you are in for a long swim :(

Is this island south east of skalisty? if so you will be swimming for a good hour! good luck, Maybe find a script kiddy to teleport you back to land im sure there are some good one's out there!

if you have your coordinates, maybe ask a friendly chopper pilot, if he could pick you up...

or try to get a spawn reset

I'm sure if you found a nice medic or someone like that they would come pick you up.

Join a server with an older version and get hung on the loading screen and end process then when you join a server with the correct update you will be on the coast again. Might as well use that annoying bug for something usefull ehh

Edited by Corpselooter