Krawger

So I'm tired of playing on hacked servers!

You play with forbidden weapons yourself if this is your movie, so what is your point?

Really, you seemed pretty happy using all that hacked gear. Hey as long as it's you who has the unfair advantage it's alright though.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

Wow. Your moaning about hacking...yet you are more than happy to take hacked in weapons. And i didn't hear you moan as you killed another player with a hacked in gun?

Double standards or what!?

Edited by GeordieMarv

Wow. Your moaning about hacking...yet you are more than happy to take hacked in weapons. And i didn't hear you moan as you killed another player with a hacked in gun?

Double standards or what!?

If you actually watched the video, the guy I killed was a bandit, and he killed my cousin Mr.X. And the "moans" are about how no matter what happens on a hacked server, its short lived, as you saw when we got to Rog castle and got teleported to our deaths.

Yeah and what about trying to blow the ammocrate up? 'So nobody else can have this guns'.

No mercy for somebody that uses hacked stuff, hope you get banned.

If you actually watched the video, the guy I killed was a bandit, and he killed my cousin Mr.X. And the "moans" are about how no matter what happens on a hacked server, its short lived, as you saw when we got to Rog castle and got teleported to our deaths.

Nothing wrong with being a bandit in Dayz. There is a very big problem with playing with hacked gear which you seem very happy to do. If you are so tired of it as you claim in the title of this thread you would never have equipped yourself not once, but twice with hacked gear. And just so there is no confusion, you have the option to not take anything out of a player spawned chest of weapons. I have come across them and decided against it and logged off the server.

Wish I could feel your pain on the hacker problem, but yours seems like the pain a billionaire feels when he is eating lobster and doing blow on his multimillion dollar boat.