Sign in to follow this  
Yammazul

EU 40 - "faggot"

I dont know why people are making a joke of this' date=' I find it disgusting, am I the only adult here?[/quote']

If by adult you mean over sensitive and unable to take a joke the yes, yes you are.

In all seriousness....

Then try to take your concerns to the actual admin himself before you go on your crusade.

I can p much say whatever the hell I want. Wouldn't that be the server admins issue then?

It's up to the server admin to police his server how he sees fit isn't it?

I still fail to see how a person being "rude" or "abusive" to "someone who is not you" is your problem anyway. If the player has an issue being called a faggot and being kicked, then he would probably be right here doing whatever it is you are trying to do.

It damn sure doesn't belong in the Cheats subforum homie...

I dont know why people are making a joke of this' date=' I find it disgusting, am I the only adult here?[/quote']

If by adult you mean over sensitive and unable to take a joke the yes, yes you are.

I dont consider hateful speech a joke, that makes me oversensitive. Ok.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2007/07/13/majority-of-americans-find-faggot-offensive/

So the DayZ world has gone to shit? Good. We're on track then. Because its a fucking Zombie Apocalypse. -- Rocket

Just read your link and in all honesty. I am an American and I find people that find the word faggot offensive ... offensive.

It's all about perspective guy. Eitherway, most Americans that find that word offensive remove themselves from situations where it might come up. Hence, you can simply disconnect and go somewhere else.... offending you is sadly not cheating sir. So are we done here?

So the DayZ world has gone to shit? Good. We're on track then. Because its a fucking Zombie Apocalypse. -- Rocket

It took you all that time to come up with one sentence and it isn’t even your own? How exactly is this relevant to the thread? You’re implying that when the mods creator came up with the game he thought it was cool to kick people for being a "faggot"? Are you calling Rocket homophobic? If so create a new thread please. Stay on topic.

The bottom line for me is, if this kind of slur is tolerated then what’s next? The N word? As far as I’m aware there is a zero tolerance policy on slurs here right? If there isn't then there really should be, it’s a slippery slope. It’s bad enough when the members use slurs and hateful speech but when the admins and server hosts are doing it? Come on, that’s not ok.

You can rationalize anything if you reallytryhard.

My point is, you posted this as a Cheat/Abuse of power. When you lost all of your other "points" you fallback on some half assed "my feelings were hurt" attempt to keep this thread from being buried. Honestly the only reason I think this thread is still going is because it is providing some decent entertainment for a few of our onlookers here.

Maybe it is you that should be creating a different thread. Do it quick though, this argument is getting bland....

I dont consider hateful speech a joke, that makes me oversensitive. Ok.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2007/07/13/majority-of-americans-find-faggot-offensive/

You're right how could I be so blind, obviously fallout is being repressed because of his homosexual tendencies. As of this moment I announce my support of fallout's coming out of the closet into the beautiful gay man he is who deserves all of understanding and compassion through this difficult time in his life. I honestly thank you for opening my eyes to this unseen abhorrent injustice and pray that not another homosexual has to be put through such a harrowing ordeal as fallout suffered at the hands of the corrupt adminery.

In all seriousness....

Then try to take your concerns to the actual admin himself before you go on your crusade.

I can p much say whatever the hell I want. Wouldn't that be the server admins issue then?

It's up to the server admin to police his server how he sees fit isn't it?

I still fail to see how a person being "rude" or "abusive" to "someone who is not you" is your problem anyway. If the player has an issue being called a faggot and being kicked' date=' then he would probably be right here doing whatever it is you are trying to do.

It damn sure doesn't belong in the Cheats subforum homie...

[/quote']

So you want me to complain to the "server police" when it’s the "server police" who are essentially committing the offense? When someone is corrupt, not doing their job or just generally abusing their authority then you go to the power over their heads (if you are able) to get it addressed, that’s why we’re here now.

Yes you’re quite right, just ignore it so long as it doesn’t affect me, if everyone had that attitude we would all be speaking German today.

You're right how could I be so blind' date=' obviously fallout is being repressed because of his homosexual tendencies. As of this moment I announce my support of fallout's coming out of the closet into the beautiful gay man he is who deserves all of understanding and compassion through this difficult time in his life. I honestly thank you for opening my eyes to this unseen abhorrent injustice and pray that not another homosexual has to be put through such a harrowing ordeal as fallout suffered at the hands of the corrupt adminery.

[/quote']

Well dude, judging by these concrete screenshots. I can't really tell which context he is using this word in tbh.

In England a Fag is a cigarette

Maybe perhaps Dregek is oppressing Fallout for being a bundle of wood?

Or a Bassoon perhaps? Them fucking Bassooooooons man.

Yes you’re quite right' date=' just ignore it so long as it doesn’t affect me, if everyone had that attitude we would all be speaking German today.

[/quote']

HAHAHA PRICELESS, google the German translation for the instrument the Bassoon.... do it now ... xD that couldn't have come at a better time....

You're right how could I be so blind' date=' obviously fallout is being repressed because of his homosexual tendencies. As of this moment I announce my support of fallout's coming out of the closet into the beautiful gay man he is who deserves all of understanding and compassion through this difficult time in his life. I honestly thank you for opening my eyes to this unseen abhorrent injustice and pray that not another homosexual has to be put through such a harrowing ordeal as fallout suffered at the hands of the corrupt adminery.

[/quote']

Well dude, judging by these concrete screenshots. I can't really tell which context he is using this word in tbh.

In England a Fag is a cigarette

Maybe perhaps Dregek is oppressing Fallout for being a bundle of wood?

Or a Bassoon perhaps? Them fucking Bassooooooons man.

I frequently get the feeling that I am being stalked by faggots...

...that fucking noise they make.

Psh, just yesterday I had to set a couple of Faggots on fire just to stay warm and keep from getting dat infection.

These days faggots are everywhere, you used to have to look for them but now you can barely walk into a house without tripping over a massive pile of faggots. It was even better back when faggots didn't even exist at all.

Though matches were a pain to find.

You can rationalize anything if you reallytryhard.

My point is' date=' you posted this as a Cheat/Abuse of power. When you lost all of your other "points" you fallback on some half assed "my feelings were hurt" attempt to keep this thread from being buried. Honestly the only reason I think this thread is still going is because it is providing some decent entertainment for a few of our onlookers here.

Maybe it is you that should be creating a different thread. Do it quick though, this argument is getting bland....

[/quote']

Did you not notice a mod post here several times, don’t you think if this thread was in the wrong forum it would have been moved already? As far as me falling back on my hurt feelings, I told you I’m not angry or upset I just don’t think what happened/happens on your server is ok and that it’s something that should be tolerated or accepted within the Day Z community. It appears that it is you sir who are falling back on poor excuses, you perhaps realise what was said was wrong and you don’t have a leg to stand on, instead claiming that the thread is mis-posted, is that really all you have left? Because you haven’t exactly put forward any compelling reasons why you think its ok to ban people for being a "faggot".

If anyone’s posts are getting bland I would have to believe it’s yours, they primarily consist of claiming I’m "butthurt", calling me “snowflake", purposely changing your quotes of my posts to "BLALALALA" (or something to that effect), telling me I should “gtfo “out of your server if I’m not ok with being called or having people called a "faggot" and then you end with, 'your post is bland and in the wrong forum, create a new thread'?

These days faggots are everywhere' date=' you used to have to look for them but now you can barely walk into a house without tripping over a massive pile of faggots. It was even better back when faggots didn't even exist at all.

Though matches were a pain to find.

[/quote']

INORITE, it's like ... you can just grab a hatchet, walk into the woods and cut down a couple a faggots and you're set ... Godamn Rocket ...

Faggot is actually my real life name' date=' can you stop saying its an insult?

[/quote']

Sorry Faggot, but this got a bit carried away. Hopefully this guy can stop getting in such a tiff over your name Faggot because it really is quite rude to call it an insult.

Ah, the fallback on the fact that the word also means something else, because that mod totally banned someone for being a bundle of sticks.

Grow up, it's painfully obvious how it was meant. You've all been childish in here representing your server, when any mature admin would have dealt with it properly, rather than coming here determined to shoot someone down with scorn and insults.

This is the effect your jokes can have on people, you should feel bad.

This is the effect your jokes can have on people' date=' you should feel bad.

[/quote']

oh god that video is hilarious, does he even lift?

This is the effect your jokes can have on people' date=' you should feel bad.

[/quote']

lol

Ah' date=' the fallback on the fact that the word also means something else, because that mod totally banned someone for being a bundle of sticks.

Grow up, it's painfully obvious how it was meant. You've all been childish in here representing your server, when any mature admin would have dealt with it properly, rather than coming here determined to shoot someone down with scorn and insults.

[/quote']

37w7

I should use this more often

Another "faggot"

A third "faggot"

I dont know why people are making a joke of this' date=' I find it disgusting, am I the only adult here?

[hr']

Also' date=' if you don't like our "attitudes" gtfo of the server.

Rocket isn't losing any business. You will just take your toys to some other server and shit up that one as well with your ass bandages.

For every cancerous, self-entitled whiner that disconnects there will be hundreds of new ones spamming connections justa' waitin' to get in and give us sosorude dayz players their contents.

Grab your nutsack, take a deeeeeeeep breath and uh ... deal with it?

It's a video game that simulates a fucking zombie apocalypse. If you can't handle it, log the fuck off and go do something else.

[/quote']

I'm perfectly willing to play on your server from time to time so long as you and your friends adjust your attitudes and treat people with respect.

First off there is only one admin on the EU40 server, I don't know what makes you think that there are several admins. Second, those 2 screenshots you posted are still the same guy (Fallout) trying to get back in to the game but being kicked off because of being banned.

If you can't handle the language or find it immature or simply lack a sense of humor find another server to play in. Problem solved. I don't see the point in coming in here and whining about it and wasting everyone's time tbh.

If everyone who got offended on a server and posted on these forums afterwards to cry about it, these forums would be filled with trash "I was offended" threads like this one. I myself have been called a many things on servers by other people like many others I am sure. You don't see me coming in here and washing the boards with my trash.

No one really gives a damn if you were offended or not tbqf. :sleepy:

Edit: I am starting to think that you are just trolling now tbh especially after posting that video :D

http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/03/26/ccp-investigates-player-panel-amidst-controversy/

Dude does something that could probably be fancy_book_learned into a legal issue

End result ...

Gets a slap on the wrist ... Still runs the game ... CCP banks on all the press ... 3 months later no one gives a shit.

And please show me in the evidence provided where it clearly states the context in which he used that word ... all I see is the kick and the word ... then please show me how this is cheating or abuse of power. You don't know why he was kicked, you just want to create drama. Which is all you have left ... one word ... Faggot. If you ask a stupid question, you will quite possibly get a stupid answer...

Ah' date=' the fallback on the fact that the word also means something else, because that mod totally banned someone for being a bundle of sticks.

[/quote']

As a joke you mean? Considering it was actually me that was banned, I was in teamspeak at the time and the fact that I'm no longer banned means this thread shouldn't exist? I wasn't even slightly offended by it.

I rank f***** up there with n*****.