f4cksteam

0.19% or Why I stoped playing

Its up to yourself how you play the game, all you need is to set a few goals for yourself. Its all about the survival and if you think getting the best gear is going to keep you safe?? Think again, thats the point of this sandbox anything and everything is going to happen.

Maybe you should try:

Hunting "Not players" or players??

Go after snipers who camp spawn-points

Help other survivors out "If they dont shoot you on sight"

If you start getting bored and play with a group try lonewolf and see can you take on the land of DayZ.......

Its in Alpha just love it and have fun :heart:

If you ask me it is the other way around actually.

Too much good gear and too much ammunition. If you find a rusty rifle' date=' you should be so damn excited about it, as if you've just found a treasure chest full of gold. Even more if it still shoots straight!

This game ain't about farming the best gear, it is about surviving in my eyes.

Boring? By far not. Try the role play approach the next time you get in game. You may be surprised what this game can offer. (And especially when you find like minded people)

Codus

[/quote']

Exactly this. I can completely understand that this is a game, and loot re-spawn is an important part of it, but it really is immersion breaking to camp a deer stand (or any other building) clearing the loot waiting for the magical respawn event to happen. It just doesn't make much sense. Once a building has been looted, it should stay looted. Maybe there should only be respawns once per hour. It's not like there are 1000's of people on each server, so it could be workable.

Seriously.

of all the problems this game has at the moment, you stopped playing because you couldn't find a shiny gun?

I was looking for the M14 from the first day i played- after about 80 hours i found it in a deerstand, so what ?

These types of weapons should be very rare.

HAHA... I have kept a char alive for maybe two days, at most. And, I have have found some tier 4 and many tier 3 weapons.

DMR, M4a4SD CCO, Satchel charges, NVG, Ranger finders, m14 with aimpoint, M4a3Camo CCO, etc.

You just suck.

Sorry it didn't live up to all your standards, I'm sure they'll get right on it

seven players from my team were on today

between us we had

- three MP5 SD6

- two M4A3 CCO

- one M14 AIM

- one DMR

- one M107

- one AS50

- four GPS

We never farm and we never hop, OP should cry more

sounds like you just suck. cya later.

You just suck.

Since when is pure chance about sucking or not? You can get lucky and find NVG's on the first try, or you could look forever without finding one. Geez, kids today.

Since when is pure chance about sucking or not? You can get lucky and find NVG's on the first try' date=' or you could look forever without finding one. Geez, kids today.

[/quote']

OP is bitching about trivial matters of a video game. Geez, people these days.

I expect professional test drivers think after two weeks, "You mean I only get to drive it round a track until its on sale in a year. This thing doesn't even have a radio, GPS or leather seats yet. Bollocks, I'm off to drive my Honda on a REAL road!"

I once found one NVG in the NW airfield, I died 10 minutes later, shit happens.

I once found GPS, and died 5 minutes later ... killed someone after respawn and re-obtained a GPS + Range Finder, nice new start.

I once had a DMR with 8 Mags, but got killed due to my own stupidity.

I once had GPS + NVG, went to the NW one and found the M4 Holo, I died right after I left the airfield, got killed by some guy.

Well, shit happens. Gear isn't everything, a good shot with any gun right into the head is 'game over', no matter what gear the opponent has. Nothing is more fun than killing someone possessing 'everything' with a nice shot into the head from a Makarov. Often you got nothing to lose, but everything to win.

These are the moments to remember, a nice shoot out somewhere and you're the last one standing and looting, and suddenly you go up from 'poor guy' to 'rich bitch', just to be the 'poor guy' again 10 minutes later. That's what's so much fun in this mod.

I really wish loot was a lot rarer. I find so many guns & ammo it's ridiculous. The harder they make the game, the more people will have to work together and in my opinion, you'd probably see less pvp and more trying to survive.

I really wish loot was a lot rarer. I find so many guns & ammo it's ridiculous. The harder they make the game' date=' the more people will have to work together and in my opinion, you'd probably see less pvp and more trying to survive.

[/quote']

The less ammo/weapons you have the more people will kill others just to see if they have anything valuable. If nobody would need anything he other guy has it would not be worth going PvP.

Its not rocket science.

Even now the single best source for equipment are tents/vehicles and other players.

The single best source for vehicles are "hidden" ones.

HAHA... I have kept a char alive for maybe two days' date=' at most. And, I have have found some tier 4 and many tier 3 weapons.

DMR, M4a4SD CCO, Satchel charges, NVG, Ranger finders, m14 with aimpoint, M4a3Camo CCO, etc.

You just suck.

[/quote']

2 whole days, hmm who sucks ?

I love the randomness of the game.

Had a group of 3 and we ended the game session near a deer stand, just before logging out I checked it and M14.. Happy panda face.

Next day was first to log in, check the stand again, just some ammo, wait for friends who log on 5 minutes later, they check the stand again and more happy panda faces: group now has two m14's

Yesterday I was running with a new char for few hours before I found a backpack bigger than my coyote. The game just teased me with the czech vest pouch.

Not to jump on the bandwagon, but Ive found gps, bino, map, ak74 kobra, DMR, tent and a glock.

All on the same guy!

Stop hunting loot and start hunting players.

i usually find so many guns or ammo i can' t even take it all and same for the few guys playing with me. But i never find my M107 again :(;(

bye

found a DMR and m24 in the same barracks both with spawn rates under .30 percent sounds like you just suck. cya later.

Lol dude, I think you're retarded.

>still ignoring the retard posts, so not much to reply to

And yes, as I said, I killed a bunch of players on the NW airfield... not a place you normal run around with 0 gear.

Dunno what is you problem. Login to low population server, go to NWAF (you can still meet very dangerous people there though :)) and search both north and south barracks for some nice loot.

I for example found M4A1 Holo with M203 attached on the first try using this approach, right after I lost all my gear in the ocean due to clothing bug. :)

Only 12 hours of game play? I've sunk more than 100 hours in now.... and Im still going.

(My girlfiend goes to school 2000km away across the country lol)