RooBurger

Met a hacker... and I pity him

People playing online games because they have no friends IRL? Nonsense !!!

Hacking makes scavenging for weapons completely pointless. I totally agree with this and I had a similar thing happen to me. I just dumped all the items in a place no one would find and moved on. Few games later I found some sweet weapons and that was much more satisfying!

Sad story... :(

Where can I find girlfriends who wants to play DayZ???

It would solve so much problems, I need two ^_^ ^_^

• Like 11

Not our fault they are sad, lonely or whatsoever, it's a game with rules that must be followed. If they don't have the ability to register into a forum and ask for someone to team-up but can search for hacks or even pay for them, well no sorry at all

my 2 cents

About your story, you got very lucky I think

• Like 1

Seems like a nice enough guy reguardless, I don't think his credibility on the game shows whether he is a sad piece of shit or not.

• Like 4

LOL, Oh and your not what you just say to hackers? Just because he is a hacker, he is a scum? Friendlies are needed, regardless of there affiliation to cheats or not. What I PITY is the arrogance of some people in this forum.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 11

LOL, Oh and your not what you just say to hackers? Jus because he is a hacker, he is a scum? Friendlies are needed, regardless of there affiliation to cheats or not. What I PITY is the arrogance of some people in this forum.

If I could give you a billion beans, I would.

Also dannykeat; who forced you to take the items? It's as easy as saying no, even now you could simply drop them or give them to someone.

• Like 4

The main thing I learned is that some (perhaps most?) hackers are sad, lonely people who just want others to accept and praise them.

In other words, they are the same as the people who make arrogant forum posts insulting other players? The irony, it burns my eyes.

• Like 2

To imply Hackers don't have friends is even LOWER then the virtual harm their doing in a GAME because your making stupid assumptions on who people are and if they have friends or not.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 1

To imply Hackers don't have friends is even LOWER then the virtual harm their doing because your making false and stupid assumptions.

Whats up your ass?

• Like 3

Yeah I've met hackers like this too.

They enjoy making people happy and just want to help.

Although most of them are down right corrupted and spawn you in the middle of nowhere and nuke you.

Either way they should be dealt with, receiving guns is fun but you will soon regret accepting them.

• Like 1

Lol, nice comment? whats with the mad attitude? I'm simply stating that the TS is no better no then them IF he is talking like HE knows EVERYTHING. * Yes, my earlier post was quite off on info.

Lol, nice comment? whats with the mad attitude? I'm simply stating that the TS is no better no then them IF he is talking like HE knows EVERYTHING. * Yes, my earlier post was quite off on info.

You didn't answer my question.

LOL, Oh and your not what you just say to hackers? Jus because he is a hacker, he is a scum? Friendlies are needed, regardless of there affiliation to cheats or not. What I PITY is the arrogance of some people in this forum.

I too agree with you.

Sad story... :(

Where can I find girlfriends who wants to play DayZ???

It would solve so much problems, I need two ^_^ ^_^

I play games to get away from my girlfriend, having one playing with you will only make problems

for example

you dint give me the thermal gun!

then she will play the silent treatment, you walk around, you lose site of her, you see someone up ahead, you ask is that you?

silence,

you ask again, your getting nervous

silence,

you shoot and kill the intruder....

with that half your face is red due to a slap and banished from the bedroom for a month.

• Like 11

I feel sorry for him, but I am positive, that you would have considered adding him on Skype, if he was legit. You or your girlfriend never actually saw him "spawn" (or whatever it is they do) any items? It could be that he is legit... I watch Sacriel´s videos, and a lot of shit is going down when he is playing. Just saying.

Answer? Your question is stupid and doesn't have any relevance to this post, so I don't need to answer it. For a Medic, you sure are a odd one indeed.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

Answer? Your question is stupid and doesn't have any relevance to this post, so I don't need to answer it. For a Medic, you sure are a odd one indeed.

So your dodging the question. What do you have to hide?

• Like 1

You want me to post a wiki link to whats up a ANAL, since your so interested? I'd rather not, anyway I'm done talking to people with a loose head. Goodnight.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

You want me to post a wiki link to whats up a ANAL, since your so interested? I'd rather not, anyway I'm done talking to people with a loose head. Goodnight.

I guess we'll never know.

People playing online games because they have no friends IRL? Nonsense !!!

he didnt say something about "people" or "rl", just said that hackerz are lonely. :)

Blah blah blah blah blah......BLAH BLAH Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah SIGHS<.... blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Asshats blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Asshats blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ......Asshats.