Xterminator (DayZ)

How to loot hospitals?

Hello,

How do you loot hospitals? I need blood bags for my group and I cant get in. I shot 2 whole clips into a ground floor window and it didnt break. Is there some trick to getting the glass to break?

Thanks,

Mitchell

If you stand in front of the Hospital Windows, shoot at the first Window at the left side. 1 shot, Drugs for free ;)

I'd recommend checking the back and roof of hospitals before resorting to breaking windows, as you can often find boxes of medical supplies without having to discharge your firearm and break glass.

Usually a box below the ladder to the roof, usually some loot and a box on the roof.

Use the roof, or at the foot of the ladder. Makes too much noise shooting at the doors.

Man you people need to think out side the box!

I can enter any hospital without shooting a single shot.

To the best of my recollection the hospitals in Cherno have only the front doors as an entryway. The roof door is "solid".

if you have grenade, throw them near door, throwing dont make noise

if you have grenade' date=' throw them near door, throwing dont make noise

[/quote']

I hope you're referring to smoke grenades. :D

Someone already pointed out that you don't even have to break the window. Try looking around the building itself or climbing the roof. Much quieter that way.

Someone already pointed out that you don't even have to break the window. Try looking around the building itself or climbing the roof. Much quieter that way.

And someone else pointed out (me) that not all hospitals have an alternate entrance. Breaking a window isn't any worse than shooting a zed. You're going to get noticed either way.