Sign in to follow this  
The_Spy1451

Stop complaining about KOS

seriously the only thing you do is to scare off potential players

I bought ArmA CO 3 days ago really worried about what i read in the forum "This game it's full with cod kids that just shoot you"

Bullshit

It took me 2 hours to find a friendly player in elektro we teamed up and found 3 more guys that were friendly so i don't see any cod fags that make cherno a deathmatch. Yes, i have been killed 3 times by bandits but that is what makes the game fun, if the game was an online coop with 50 players it will be boring as hell so stop complaining about everyone killing you because there are a lot of friendly survivors and the only thing you do by saying everyone you found in this game is a dick/bandit is to scare potential players so stop crying and start playing

Sorry for my bad english i'm spanish but someone has to say it

• Like 1

I'm glad you had this experience because a lot of others including myself haven't

Edited by ybm

"Game Experience May Change During Online Play"

Basically this game is like a heavily weighted slot machine. Sometimes you'll find friendlies but usually not.

• Like 1

My first friendly player encounter was immediately followed by my having to shoot that player in a super market after he fired on me.

Meet a statistically insignificant number of players, declare yourself an authority on all players.

Thanks for your opinion OP it's both valuable and insightful.

Honestly the best way to stop somebody from shooting you on sight is to see them, have the drop on them, and NOT shoot them.

If you ask friendly with a gun pointed at their head they usually co-operate and are nice.

Meet a statistically insignificant number of players, declare yourself an authority on all players.

Thanks for your opinion OP it's both valuable and insightful.

Isn't this exactly the kind of thing that people do when they say "I was killed 2 times by a bandit, now i don't ask question and i KoS because nobody is friendly"

• Like 2

I bought ArmA CO 3 days ago really worried about what i read in the forum "This game it's full with cod kids that just shoot you"

Bullshit

It took me 2 hours to find a friendly player in elektro we teamed up and found 3 more guys that were friendly so i don't see any cod fags that make cherno a deathmatch. Yes, i have been killed 3 times by bandits but that is what makes the game fun, if the game was an online coop with 50 players it will be boring as hell so stop complaining about everyone killing you because there are a lot of friendly survivors and the only thing you do by saying everyone you found in this game is a dick/bandit is to scare potential players so stop crying and start playing

i'll give you a week before your back here saying "fuk it, im KOS every last one of you from now on"...

• Like 2

I honestly don't understand why people have a problem with KOS when pvp is the only content the game actually has. :\

Isn't this exactly the kind of thing that people do when they say "I was killed 2 times by a bandit, now i don't ask question and i KoS because nobody is friendly"

Yes. How does that legitimize you going to the opposite extreme? Both are dumb.

Yes. How does that legitimize you going to the opposite extreme? Both are dumb.

I'm not saying everyone in this game is friendly in fact 75% of people will try to kill you i'm just saying that people need to stop saying that EVERYONE will shoot so you should start shooting everyone

i'll give you a week before your back here saying "fuk it, im KOS every last one of you from now on"...

yes cos we need more of those threads. :rolleyes:

Nope, i'm not the kind of people that cry every time he lose his gear and actually gearing up it's pretty easy, just join a night server (usually empty) run to cherno loot the military tents and then move to balota it's not so hard all you have to do is being patient

It's a game (mod, alpha, experiment or whatever) it's made for having fun

Regular server, vet or expert ? We only play vet or exp and preferably 3dp off. Chances of being kos are not really that bad. Most of the deathmatch carnage cod/bf3 type vids i have seen are reg servers. In fact the whole time we have been playing it would still average 50/50 for kos, but we don't hang around the coast,...at all.

Forums have also changed to KOS these days. I am afraid the happy times of the beginning are over my friends.

• Like 1

Regular server, vet or expert ? We only play vet or exp and preferably 3dp off. Chances of being kos are not really that bad. Most of the deathmatch carnage cod/bf3 type vids i have seen are reg servers. In fact the whole time we have been playing it would still average 50/50 for kos, but we don't hang around the coast,...at all.

Forums have also changed to KOS these days. I am afraid the happy times of the beginning are over my friends.

I mostly play at vet servers so i think yes, it was a vet/expert server, i don't like regular servers most of the time they are laggy as hell

Edited by The_Spy1451

I'm not saying everyone in this game is friendly in fact 75% of people will try to kill you i'm just saying that people need to stop saying that EVERYONE will shoot so you should start shooting everyone

Agreed. In any case I don't think it's KOS which is scaring newcomers off, it's rampant scripting.

• Like 1

Bullshit

lol

Get back to us after a bit more experience.

lol

Get back to us after a bit more experience.

Sorry for being a noob mr pro sausage king of the world

by the way i played arma 2 a long time before this mod came out all i did was buy operation arrowhead