Sign in to follow this  
Bonehead3535

Seriously Zombies need to be more deadly

I wonder if it is a hide and seek game,a PvP game or a zombie apocalypse game. I've never seen people posting videos about how zombies are challenging and almost killed them. I've only seen people finding other people's tents and their "player killing "videos. Also, I've seen so many topics about how people camped and sniped random people on sights. I recommand the zombies should be much dangerous than nowaday's zombies. Zombies should not take damages from being hit on their torsos. Theyir legs can be broken(but still can't take any damages) and they only take damages from being hit in the head like those in the Walking Dead.So snipers should be more cautious about zombies and not just waiting for players to snipe. The zombies can still run though, if the player is close enough and on their sights. When zombies hear gunfires, they will walk towards the sound so that snipers can't camp there all day long(since snipers are the loudest weapons in this game).

Edited by Bonehead3535
  • Like 1

When the standalone comes, i agree..

But right now ? theres too many hits from zombies at angles which is impossible.. Throu walls, 5 meters away they can sometimes hit you,

And then theres the 20 minute cooldown for broken legs.

• Like 2

Zombies = annoyance, not a threat (at the moment) I want zombies to do ~1500 damage per hit, but bleeding to be more rare

• Like 2

I made a post about this issue before and I'm going to ask again...who exactly would the game be made hard for by buffing zombies?

New players have no defense against zombies and they can't get geared unless they stealth their way past them. So are you going to increase their aggro just to keep new players from getting hatchets?

There's no point buffing zombies because the people who are bored with zombies never interact with zombies. The people who are getting their asses kicked by zombies are new players who don't have tent cities in the middle of the woods.

The difficulty curve for the game needs to be steepened at the end, not at the beginning. New players have it hard enough already. You should focus on nerfing end-game players and weapons instead of buffing zombies to make it easier to kill newbs.

• Like 2

whatever. i got knocked out by a Z and died when he ate me as i screamed.

I made a post about this issue before and I'm going to ask again...who exactly would the game be made hard for by buffing zombies?

New players have no defense against zombies and they can't get geared unless they stealth their way past them. So are you going to increase their aggro just to keep new players from getting hatchets?

There's no point buffing zombies because the people who are bored with zombies never interact with zombies. The people who are getting their asses kicked by zombies are new players who don't have tent cities in the middle of the woods.

The difficulty curve for the game needs to be steepened at the end, not at the beginning. New players have it hard enough already. You should focus on nerfing end-game players and weapons instead of buffing zombies to make it easier to kill newbs.

how does it affect newbies? they have hatchet, which is silent. Armed players have guns, which they are mostly not silent. And yet you can easily lose them by using some methods

Zombies = annoyance, not a threat (at the moment) I want zombies to do ~1500 damage per hit, but bleeding to be more rare

Actually, i wnat bleeding to have a limit, since this game wants to be realistic. When you bleed, it will stop in a moment even without sticking a bandage on the wound in real life.

I don't know anyone who dies to the INFECTED unless they are suicidng to get a better spawn location.

Edited by InfectiousFTW

If you wanted to go for enhanced pve i suppose nerf zombies even more but place twice as many in high loot areas to make it more difficult, but i suppose that puts pressure on the server and i like the pvp focus anyways.

I don't know anyone who dies to the INFECTED unless they are suicidng to get a better spawn location.

thats why i want zombies to be more dangerous since the main theme of this game is about zombie apocalypse

If you wanted to go for enhanced pve i suppose nerf zombies even more but place twice as many in high loot areas to make it more difficult, but i suppose that puts pressure on the server and i like the pvp focus anyways.

Twice as many in their current form still wouldn't be a challenge.

I'll wait to see what kind of AI they actually get in standalone but they definitely need to be tougher and more numerous. Coastal zombies should be a tad easier, close to what they are, than inland zombies just to give noobs and fresh spawns a fighting chance. In land and at quality loot areas should be much more harder to deal with than they are now.

I'd love for them to be more dangerous too, more of an ever lingering threat to my 'life', doing as you say, moving toward distant gunfire etc. I'd also like much less firepower, or at least less hightech firepower. None the less, for reasons already mentioned by others above, the current zeds would just be too much of a nuisance as they stand due to their glitchiness, but in standalone, yes yes and more yes.

how does it affect newbies? they have hatchet, which is silent. Armed players have guns, which they are mostly not silent. And yet you can easily lose them by using some methods

How do you think new players get hatchets...? Do you even play this game?

I really think that when a pack of zombies catch you it should pretty much be curtains. I understand the constraints on the game but as far as Cherno and the major towns are concerned there should be at least 5 times as many zombies as there are now. Put spawns around the outskirts of towns as well, especially on sniper hills.

On a side note. Every zombie film i ever saw - when the zombies catch someone they dont just make them bleed, they grab and hold, ripping guts out or chowing down on throats.

Lets have a ripping an arm out of its socket mechanism. Make it cureable with duct tape or something.

How do you think new players get hatchets...? Do you even play this game?

of course new players get aks, m4s and snipers to kill zombies... dude, new players need experience. They NEED to die in order to learn their mistakes in the past.

i take it you havent been mega punched by one for 9k blood yet, have you?

how does it related to this topic? And yes, i've experienced it before, and my lost all my good gears.

of course new players get aks, m4s and snipers to kill zombies... dude, new players need experience. They NEED to die in order to learn their mistakes in the past.

New players don't spawn with weapons. Any weapons. You seem very, very, very, very, very, very confused.

maybe if we could actually clear an area of zombies i'd agree, but as it is you can spend fucking 15 minutes trying to sneak up to a barn only to have a pack of them spawn on your face as you enter.

apparently i need to learn how to play because any time during the day, and if i'm doing anything but lying prone in a bush, i get agressed.

I agree, but only once the animations, movement spead, and general zombie related bugs are fixed. As of now, they can already see me in pitch black, teleport through things, and punch me through walls. As soon as that is fixed, I am all for a zombie buff.

It is rare, but it usually happens due to bugs. Like, 1 hit KO's at 12000 blood, legs breaking in the middle of no where when it hits you from 20 feet away... etc. Worst I ever had happen to me was the leg breaking plus losing 5k blood in 1 hit from a zed 10 feet away.

Edited by Buick72

maybe if we could actually clear an area of zombies i'd agree, but as it is you can spend fucking 15 minutes trying to sneak up to a barn only to have a pack of them spawn on your face as you enter.

apparently i need to learn how to play because any time during the day, and if i'm doing anything but lying prone in a bush, i get agressed.

If your sneaking up to a barn your doing it wrong. Dude never crawl near Zombies, just run into the barn, clear it and get out. I never crawl, I sometimes crouch run and mostly I run. Know your buildings and know what the Zombies can and can't do and its no problemo. I consider snipers to be a threat way more than a pack of Zombies, crawling just puts me at risk. If your having problems, try practicing by running around Cherno and Elektro. Make it a goal never to crawl, only crouch or run.