Is it uncommon to find 2 L85A2 AWS Assault Rifles at 1 crash site??

Because i just did.

And btw, one question...

Is it possible to deactivate the NV scope? Or is it permanent?

Hit "N". It will switch it to the thermal scope, which makes it an extremely useful gun (easy as hell to spot anything living from up to 1000m). I mainly use it to spot then switch to my main gun, as I find it gets inaccurate at a distance.

• Like 1

Killed a guy running at 600 meters with it the first time i had one. I wouldn't try much farther than that tho.

Killed a guy running at 600 meters with it the first time i had one. I wouldn't try much farther than that tho.

I don't consider myself a GOOD sniper, so... yeah, thats ok xD

Just like IRL you have to aim just above them as the drop gets pretty bad 300m+, 5.56mm rounds are meant for 100-300m ranges, nothing really more than that then they become woefully inaccurate.

• Like 1

Just like IRL you have to aim just above them as the drop gets pretty bad 300m+, 5.56mm rounds are meant for 100-300m ranges, nothing really more than that then they become woefully inaccurate.

Thanks for the tip ;).. gonna train a little bit first :D

But anyways, what i really wanted was an M4A3 CCO... love that gun.. been looking for ages and i can't find a single one.

Thanks for the tip ;).. gonna train a little bit first :D

But anyways, what i really wanted was an M4A3 CCO... love that gun.. been looking for ages and i can't find a single one.

Try the weapons firing range on ARMA 2, it's how i honed my skills... Hmmmm M4A3 CCO you say, i think... but i can't gaurantee i may have one spare in my base camp.... ill get back to you if i do, cos i never use it

• Like 1

Try the weapons firing range on ARMA 2, it's how i honed my skills... Hmmmm M4A3 CCO you say, i think... but i can't gaurantee i may have one spare in my base camp.... ill get back to you if i do, cos i never use it

Just lost my L85 and all my stuff on a bugged server -.-.. FML!

Just after the "Setup Completed" i got the "you got killed" message and spawned on the coast with NOTHING on me.. i mean, absolutely NOTHING.. not even the normal spawn items.

Only had my camo clothing on me.. sheesh...

Anyways, don't worry about it.. i'm gonna have to get all the stuff i had back together again... more crash site hunting!! -.-

Edited by EvoX
  • Like 1

Just after the "Setup Completed" i got the "you got killed" message and spawned on the coast with NOTHING on me.. i mean, absolutely NOTHING.. not even the normal spawn items.

Anyways, don't worry about it.. i'm gonna have to get all the stuff i had back together again... more crash site hunting!! -.-

Haha some invisible hacker just tried killing me.... failed failed and failed and got a lovely "Fuck you" in return... promptly banned from my server, hacking an admin is never wise!

• Like 1

They are pretty common.

I found two at a site the other day along with a Mk0 and an ammo crate for of stanag sd mags. I believe 22 was the number.

Just after the "Setup Completed" i got the "you got killed" message and spawned on the coast with NOTHING on me.. i mean, absolutely NOTHING.. not even the normal spawn

Been there, done that.

650b3ccd.jpg

• Like 2

Isn't that a bug that reverses when you take respawn or die?

I would try to switch servers a few times first then kill myself.. you don't have much to loose ;)

Haha some invisible hacker just tried killing me.... failed failed and failed and got a lovely "Fuck you" in return... promptly banned from my server, hacking an admin is never wise!

Oohh, so you're an admin? Nice :D What's your server name? I might drop by to say hello :D

They are pretty common.

I found two at a site the other day along with a Mk0 and an ammo crate for of stanag sd mags. I believe 22 was the number.

Good to hear that.. that means i will be able to find another one easily.

Been there, done that.

Happened to me about 3 or 4 times... everytime i logged in, i add nothing -.-

Been there, done that.

Hey man, same thing h

Been there, done that.

650b3ccd.jpg

Hey man, same thing happened to me the other day. Login, *you were killed*, spawn in Debug plains. Logout, then back in, and i'm on the coast with nothing but my ghille I was wearing. Also had an L85 on me :/. Murders, Bandit kills, and zombie kills all remained the same, however.

Edited by TheLoneRanger
  • Like 1

Hey man, same thing happened to me the other day. Login, *you were killed*, spawn in Debug plains. Logout, then back in, and i'm on the coast with nothing but my ghille I was wearing. Also had an L85 on me :/. Murders, Bandit kills, and zombie kills all remained the same, however.

Exactly how it happened to me.

If this is in fact a bug, someone should report it..

BTW, i was on a private hive server.. don't know if that makes any difference.. :S

Edited by EvoX