caspar

DE10 - Server Thread <(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>

Well I've finally managed to get on with the vehicles, the first time since Sunday and the helicopter appears to be gone. I didn't even get a chance to get in it :(

A combination of work, vehicles globally missing and the server downright dying alot so we never got to secure it since that first leaky flight.

On the bright side vehicle gear is going crazy and duplicating like its going out of fashion, if anyone needs 40 AK ammo I'll generously trade it for a bicycle.

Lately I managed losing all my equip too many times due to hive saving delay

My connection dropped while I was trasferring equip to tents and veichles, and then it simply disappeared.

New placed tents not saving equip and these bugs really are getting on my nerves

I needed one day holiday, otherwise it would tableflip ^^

Server isn't responding even to me, i am checking the situation.

@10:23 - Server is restarting completly.

Edited by Caspar

grml :S well then you have to wait, i will come home in about 1 1/2 Hour and have to check the situation from there. I Guess the Scheduled Task isn't running as it should and tries to start 2 times DE 10 instead of only one time. It sometimes really funny and sad how such simple tasks even don't work as they should :S

EDIT#1:

Fixed the PayPal Link.

EDIT#2:

Couldn't sit and wait ... checked the Server status through my Mobile (Samsung i9000 ^^) and, yes the server executables were running two times. Due the problem i can't be sure which one is the right one, i had to hard kill both. And start one Instance again.

Edited by Caspar
  • Like 1

Server Running now again, i will check why the Server started twice later today.

Edited by Caspar

02.08.2012 - New Donation

d. b. (4,00€ @ 02.08.2012)

Thanks for your Support, it won't be wasted!

It's a really pleasure to come home from work and see an donation e-mail :)

Btw. if i am already posting. Does someone has problems to join DE10 or why the Player count is so low atm?

Btw #2.: i've checked if there are outstanding updates, none are. So Server is Up²Date.

Edited by Caspar

I was wondering myself why player count was so low

I guess it is because of the problems the server had lately, probably much people migrated

too bad, I was hoping for some counter snipe action in elektro

anyway as of 30 mins ago server ran great

Edited by pod

Btw. if i am already posting. Does someone has problems to join DE10 or why the Player count is so low atm?

I would seriously consider changing the servername, now there have appeared a huge list of DE 10** servers and your name is drowning in em. Its so sad everytime we search for it we realise how many other players wont even notice it on the list.

I would seriously consider changing the servername, now there have appeared a huge list of DE 10** servers and your name is drowning in em. Its so sad everytime we search for it we realise how many other players wont even notice it on the list.

Question time:

Why don't waypoints work even if you have a GPS equipped?

They do when you have a ingame map, only item needed.. Open map >>> Shift+LMB on the map where you want to waypoint (sometimes required several clicks) >>> Jump on your bicycle or motorcycle and drive off only leaving a cloud of awsome behind.

True, I got confused with the other server I play on

Let me correct:

Why are waypoints enabled even if you only have the map and no GPS?

Edited by pod

No vehicles on the server at the 11am restart.

keyartdudewheresmycar.jpg

Edited by Andrej Dudev

because its a part of arma like the shared map markers.. I dont think it can be removed without going standalone.

I suspect it is a server side setting