caspar

DE10 - Server Thread <(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>

No vehicles on the server at the 11am restart.

looks like even tents suffered the same fate

no more camps anywhere

Playing on DE 10 is so rad that tonight my computer's PSU bursted into flames

I'm not joking :ph34r:

looks like even tents suffered the same fate

no more camps anywhere

It should always be so that if vehicles is not there, tents are gone aswell.. if tents are there, its very likely that your vehicles have either been stolen or warped back to a previous saving point

Its a really mess with those de- and respawn problem. I asked in the IRC Channel again if there is a Solution for it, Answer: In development :(

Playing on DE 10 is so rad that tonight my computer's PSU bursted into flames

I'm not joking :ph34r:

Yeah, I can confirm that he's "on fire"!

Decided to come back and see how the server is doing. I experienced no issues throughout the first restart, although I had no tents or vehicles to take care of. Now (just 10 min ago) the server crashed (any intel on the situation here?). Will be interesting to see if my newly stolen white off-road will stay where I left it (saved it) and if my new tents will work. Otherwise I'll say goodbye to about 7 top-tier weapons :P

Edit: Vehicle still there and got a new magic tire. Tent was wiped clean but still stood in the same place.

Edited by Athrins

It's rumored that only duped tents (or simply any tent not looted from a server generated lootpile) become empty after a server respawn

Anway congrats for the offroad pickup find, I've been looking for one forever :P

Edit: Tent was wiped clean but still stood in the same place.

Yes only dupted (saved in database) tents work :)

Keep trying untill you get one.

What's in the screen?

It's not loading for me

Edit: wait, WHAT??

what is this? Helicopter cemetery?

Edited by pod

Just to let you know, one on my mates found this in DE10.

http://cloud.steampo...61C3561AA54185/

He's way too lucky.

That looks dangerous as hell.. we once saw a think like that, but with a little more space between em, it was south of stary sobor.

My friend saw a guy looting the far one, and aimed to snipe him.. then he drops dead.

Another guy runs up to loot, so my friend takes aim, but again the guy drops dead.

Then a third guy runs up to loot and my friend finally gets to shoot somebody :) .. 3 heavily geared bodies and two crashsites all right next to stary.. its a dangerous place i tell ya ;)

It appears that the 24:00 restart screwed something, the server failed to restart and is now offline. :(

Nevermind, the 12:00 server restart fixed everything.

Any chance to know if this server will upgrade to 95724 ?

Edited by Andrej Dudev

Hey what about the second d10 server? is it gone? me and my buddy were playing on it till 00:00 or 00:30 and after the restart it wouldnt show up again... will it be back soon? And for the future does this happen often?

-Regards Neltor

€: this is the server ip + port :

46.163.68.161:2314

Edited by Neltor

I'd really like to know if this server can be considered reliable. My other home servers keep failing me now and I desperately need a home.

I don't know what happened to my camp. My tent and white off-road was gone when I logged in yesterday, now my tent is there agian but completely empty, which makes little sense. Has anyone raided a camp around Gorka with a white off-road and one tent?

I'd love it if the server could not fail every other restart, it would make it a lot more reliable.

Cheers

To the guy that had a tractor with several rifles and a DMR: you have my sincere apologises as I have hijacked your vehicle, while it was parked in some village (Gvozdno, I believe?). I would totally give it back to you, but alas I was shot an hour later trying to repair ATV I've found :D Sadly enough I lost that precious DMR to some lucky bastard.

To the guy that shot me in the head: you're a dick, haven't saw that coming, cheers with your loot :D I'll be back, and more careful this time.

Also to the guy(s) that has 2 tents, and hoarded a tractor, a bus and an ATV a while ago: nice camp placement, if you wanna I could share those tents with you (I mean store my stuff there also).

Totally worth spending my time to register here 8)

CASPAR!

WE NEED YOU!

how does he dare going to vacation while server has to be updated, damnit! :lol:

anyway I fixed my pc, spent 70€ for a 900W Antec HCG 900, it is so silent I can't tell if my pc is running

I think this has been one of my best hardware upgrades so far

Hi there ;) and no reason to panik. I didn't abadoned the Server. I 'just' changed my Hometown, which is ~450km away of my old one. As you can think yourself, there was a lot to do and i had absolutly no time to do anything with DE10. But now i am back and i will look for it.

Thanks for your patients.

Welcome back Caspar,

is it possible to track the moves of cheater who took all vehicles to a one place and ban him? or is it possible to track the moves of cheater that spawn over 100s of beartraps around one player, too?

i really like ur server, its always a pleasure to play there.

Oh you!

Welcome back to the internet. :)

For a little remind: you have to update to 0.7.3 | 1.7.2.5 | 95883

Can't wait to return playing in DE10 ;)

P.S.: what about the ingame time? Pod was trying to suggest a little change from -6 to -4 and I think that might be a good idea because atm due to pitch black nights it's hard to play in the morning; with this time change we will have nearly an entire daylight time during all the day to prime time.

Edited by Andrej Dudev