Sign in to follow this  
ChiefMasterKush

Would you rather be killed by a Hacker or a Bug?

Would you rather be killed by a Hacker or a Bug?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather be killed by a Hacker or a Bug?

Not sure why, but I'd rather die to a hacker with an AS50 TWS or being teleported and shot rather than breaking my leg and bleeding out after walking into a piece of barbwire.

I would prefer to die from a hacker. That way, there is almost no way you can trace it back to rocket and blame him! XD

A bug because I dont want that my death causes joy to any of those fuckers.

• Like 6

A bug. After all, we are here to alpha test. Granted, we can play and have fun at the same time. Getting killed by a bug is part of an alpha, getting killed by a hacker is, well.. annoying.

Hacker no doubt, at least if a hacker kills me he might have some fun watching the life drain from me while I groan in agony over mic, why not have fun with it?

Bugs are depressing and frustrating; the ones that kill you anyway, sure there are bugs that can be funny as hell, but I'd rather join in and make a joke of my death than having to wait for a friend to bring a vehicle to me while half of my torso is wedged into the ground.

Edited by PhantomHunta

you die from a bug you walk back and get your shit... np other than an annoying distraction / stat reset

hackers though... you lose everything, cant go back on your server (if you had vehicles youre fucked for a while), your server might become a target for him and you risk dying to him again if you continue to play on that server in the future.

so yeah... bug definitely

I would rather be killed by a bug. That way I could report it and it might get fixed

A hacker i would rather be killed by an invinsable axe wielding man singing than running into a bush to hard and breaking my leg/go into shock

I'd rather kill a hacker, just can't decide whether to use pliers or a spoon. Oh, did i not understand that right?

I'd rather be killed by a bug... At least a newbie can grab my gear and a hacker doesn't tea bag my soul.

definitely hacker, it is more fun, getting a bus dropped on you, getting buried alive, teleported into the air, it is hilarious! ;D

A bug hands down. As much as it sucks, it's still better than giving a hacker the sick pleasure they seem to get from killing you.

Getting killed by a bug is part of the experience, getting killed by a mental midget, who bought a script to increase his views on his livestream, I didn't sign up for that shit.

Edited by Dallas

Depends. I'd rather be killed by a creative or fun hacker than a bug, but if its just a thunderdomes or some generic script then bug all the way. If a hacker takes the time to spawn a battleship ONTOP of you and let it crush you (its happened to me) then the hacker is fine in my books. As long as he's creative.